Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Aww, I was just coming here to post about you! I had so much fun with RP today and it was just what I needed to get out of a sad mood. Rhi is an awesome character and I love the thought you put into her, like how you named the butterfly. Mentoring makes me kinda nervous since I know I'm still new myself, but it's also really helpful to make me think more deeply about lore, and your questions were perfect for that.

Now I just need to cross paths with @Kaylani, and my weekend will be perfect!
  • I gave Breandryn the chisel : D 
  • RhiRhi
    edited December 2016
    double post :((
  • Crossed paths with Kaylani, yay! Had to duck out before the RP got going too much, though, but that just means more time to plot our experiment :)

ALSO, Gaudi is #2 in culture!!!! It's a distant 2, but it is so exciting to see!!!
  • edited December 2016
    Bardics have so many gems, I could spend hours going through all the submissions :)
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • @Talan sent me a very wonderful and complimentary message about my latest book and it was an absolutely wonderful way to start my day!

I'm adoring writing things in Lusternia. I'd always seen writing stuff as either work (scrolls scrolls history book scrolls) or something you did semi-OOCly for bardics. Something clicked with the library system, though, so now I'm having so so so much fun using writing as an extension of my character's RP and using it to explore the things she's not comfortable speaking about directly (as well as integrating in her weird imagination). 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Xeii said:
    Bardics have so many gems, I could spend hours going through all the submissions :)
    I heartily recommend both Nihmriel and Thul, if you haven't read them yet.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited December 2016
    Thul's Creche Wars and Nihmriel's Hallifaxian Fairy Tale were awesome, definitely looking forward to reading more of their stuff.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Thul's Words of Power is also awesome, even if half the time I was going 'what is happening right now help'.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • ANNOUNCE NEWS #2676

Date: 12/14/2016 at 22:13

To : Everyone

Subj: Envoy Reports - Open For All

Prior to today, only Envoy reports that were finalised (and thereafter) were visible to all players.

This has now changed. All Envoy reports, whether draft, pending, or later on in the process are now visible to all players. We hope this will encourage discussion within the wider playerbase.

Envoy Reports from here-on-out will now also indicate next to each solution an indicator of the reception from our hard-working Envoys. 

This number may change slightly, but currently shows how many Envoys have voted to approve that solution out of how many Envoys we have.

Penned by My hand on the 9th of Roarkian, in the year 458 CE.

Wooo thanks @Iosai ^_^
  • edited December 2016
    This is strange! I guess I'm over the hump. XD I didn't like -any- music way back then, now I just find it nostalgic and pleasant to listen to.

example:

I'm nostalgic for something I never listened to back then, or liked! Human brains are weird!
  • Seriously though, Sidd's Hot Ma was an artist.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ...omg I totally just finally got the joke. I was so confused why you guys kept mentioning Synkarin.
  • these events have been a blast I am LOVING gaudiguch!
  • edited December 2016
    Falmiis said:
    Two from two deathless aetherhunts with me piloting now. Thanks to everyone who has joined our hunts. :)
    We totally got to make up for it on the astralhunt! Well, Serenwilde did, anyway.

Not me though, my amazing fox-ness is three for three with not dying on hunts, so far! Lob-things would rather kill everyone else, than the cute fox.

Everyone so far has been great! Aside from the one weirdo who thought I was a "adorable little kitty" - because apparently the words 'vulpine' and 'fox' in my description totally implies I'm a cat.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Following on from Tacita for the @Nocht love - getting favour'd for shouting about the bug miraculous gift of the neverending midnight and the glory of Mother Night. It's the little things :)
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Edith."
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Learning begins with the self. I charge you to preach My name."
    Raucous corvine laughter sounds out from the canopies of the surrounding forest, echoing eerily through the Wyrden Wood.
    *baptized*
  • Ordassa said:
    This is strange! I guess I'm over the hump. XD I didn't like -any- music way back then, now I just find it nostalgic and pleasant to listen to.

example:

I'm nostalgic for something I never listened to back then, or liked! Human brains are weird!
    This is one of my all time fav's
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Anita said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 98.

You have reached the illustrious level of Lady of Creation.

Around 13hrs logged in going from 95.5 to 98 with all the XP buffs I could get. Wheeeeee.

Thanks to everyone that helped over the course of the day :D

You're welcome.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2016
    Risking life and limb to deliver solstice stockings. Out of the way, Ironbeard, mama's in town.

ALSO I HAD THE BEST DIRTY FLIRT COMPETITION AND ENDED UP BUYING MORE STOCKINGS BECAUSE THEY WERE GOLD. 
    A spoiler'ed post will be made in the 'Events Scrolls' section once I'm done fixing the log, thanks for everyone who participated, these had me rolling laughing.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Falmiis @Breandryn @Kaimanahi  are all cool cats. Grey face (No space)
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it