Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited December 2016
    raves to @aramel @xenthos and @gero plus whomever admin was doing the riddle game, oh and @crek, that game was fun. Made my night.  Except the "nothing" answer, that was terrible and you feel bad. xD

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    raves to @aramel @xenthos and @gero plus whomever admin was doing the riddle game, oh and @crek, that game was fun. Made my night.  Except the "nothing" answer, that was terrible and you feel bad. xD

That was a good answer on your part!  I was just about to press enter on "touch box here" when you did it, and I was sitting there waiting with it on the buffer for you to finish so I could say Rowena.  Then you went ahead and did it for me.

You ninja'd me. :o
  • I really enjoyed the riddle game! Sorry for everyone I spammed with all my disconnects.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Sorry for the double but thank you again to @Edith for giving me an excuse to awkwardly push a character arc forward!
  • edited December 2016
    @Rhi you're welcome! I like our interactions, they're fun :) here's to more of the same!
    #weevilkiller
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Edith."
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Learning begins with the self. I charge you to preach My name."
    Raucous corvine laughter sounds out from the canopies of the surrounding forest, echoing eerily through the Wyrden Wood.
    *baptized*
  •  Got a record a the riddle game up!
    http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/2880/the-riddle-game/p1?new=1
    So, if someone's got a more technicolour version, feel free to look at it.

• @Talan was fun working with you.

• @talan and @steingrim have been really cool during this event, letting us follow them around and giving people things to do. It was really nice, thank you :)
  • I have hardly ever been awake for an event, and I've seen most of this one through from the start. Amazing new things to be looked at when I wake up next. However, it's 4:45am, and my brain is broken now. I have had such a good time (and managed to not die) thanks to all the people who put this together and to everyone that' turned up. I wish I could stay around longer, but sleep calls.
  • MoiMoi
    edited December 2016
    This current event is REALLY fun. Captain Merriwood is a great character and the villains are mechanically interesting and thematically punchable.

• edited December 2016

I had the best time ever. Thank you to whoever was acting as Captain Maple and helping me with restoring the alo'Dryads. It's quite a lovely quest, and I felt a little silly at one point when I didn't understand what I did wrong. Also thanks to @Elarin and @Sondayga, too. Without you guys I would have been squished by a phoenix.

Captain Maple Merriwood shouts, "Well done, little Orchid!"

She has restored the sacred alo'Dryads of the Tree of Trees. (SO HAPPY)

And then! The little solstice quest, I love it! Thank you!

• I know it's end-of-the-world time and all, but I am so much more interested in the Sako/Maendwen melodrama I have going on in my head. Thank you so so much @anon_admin for feeding this. :)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • People. You know who you are. 99% of you are in Gaudiguch. Thank you for giving me so many reasons to smile, and laugh. I appreciate you all so much.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oddly enough, a rave for pre-Christmas meetings with @Thax, wherein He doesn't beat me senseless for not having accomplished much lately. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Hmm, thanks as well, those were fun to read...

• Raves to @Breandryn for fun Solstice caroling!
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Big raves whoever named the recent event "Blackened Sun, Won't You Come, and Burn the World in Flame?".  Really made my night!

@lavinya sorry for my rendition of "Black Hole Sun" that you had to endure.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Did the Solstice quest for the Mourning Bell, how delightful, so many Shikari references. Miss ya, @Shikari.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.