Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    She restored the singing coral, bringing the Song of Sirenalai to the Inner Sea.

this quest has impressed me in more then a number of ways. So well thought, so easy on the interface... much love for it <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2016
    @Talan, @Faragan and @Rolan. There is no greater joy for me than getting to ramble, and having someone actually listen and respond in kind. I'm a little more optimistic about the order, about my character and about playing overall. Good feelings are good.

Also I'm hella out of practise but I can only get better from here right???
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Raves for @Kay and whoever took over Miakoda last night.I
  • @Tremula <3 Cannot express your awesomeness.
  • Shedrin said:
    Reylari said:
    6600h, 7500m, 7500e, 10p esSixkb-
    You begin the process of considering Shedrin and Phoebus as your parents. During the next Lusternian year, you may FAMILY REJECT PARENTS if you realise these aren't your parents.
    6600h, 7500m, 7500e, 10p esSixkb-

This happened. I find it weird there's no confirmation for the person -getting- adopted/bloodline. But I guess that's why there's the wait period!

eta: Bonus quote. Shedrin's attempt at being "not too forward" - I'll admit I laughed a little hard. Great way to ask.

Shedrin Windwhisper says to you, "Citizen, myself and my spousal entity wish to acquire you for the Windwhisper family."
    And her decision:
    Aeromage Reylari looks surprised and says, "Sure. What's the worst that could happen?"

Very enthusiastic family, right.
    Shedrin Windwhisper says to you, "Death."  :#

Mmmhmm.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Anita said:
    First wildnodes I've took part in ever! And I squished 2 toads (sorry @Karlach) Finding combat hard yet fun.
    Caught me with succumb under anesthesia, nasty combination.

Some good fights up there, and some not so grand moments to learn from, pity someone had to get salty and whine about bug abuse when there wasn't any.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:

Kudos to whichever of your Illums got the hella lucky timing on fleshcall sing. Literally started right as I was offbal from putting up illusory terrain, straight into phantomwall. Ouch.

Also pls be less slippery, I just wanna give your heart a lovetap. :(
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
    Reylari said:
    Karlach said:

Kudos to whichever of your Illums got the hella lucky timing on fleshcall sing. Literally started right as I was offbal from putting up illusory terrain, straight into phantomwall. Ouch.

Also pls be less slippery, I just wanna give your heart a lovetap. :(
    Trying to vessels someone sat in drink is kinda futile a lot of the time, passive cure helps outpace.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• @Karlach : Thanks for the post-pvp politeness! It was really nice
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
    Welcome, was a good fight. I'm really feeling the sting of post overhaul Pureblade to the point where I'm having to give it up for now.

• The same day Iytha makes a public post about the dangers of cloaking gems:

You form 8000 aethergoop into an ice-rimed necklace bound with a frost-touched gem (#281261).

Special raves to @Versalean for giving me the final 440 goop I needed. *brofist*
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Stratas said:
    The same day Iytha makes a public post about the dangers of cloaking gems:

You form 8000 aethergoop into an ice-rimed necklace bound with a frost-touched gem (#281261).

Special raves to @Versalean for giving me the final 440 goop I needed. *brofist*
    I love my gem, best arti :D

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Raves to @Kasun for some interesting RP as he gets to know the family. I'm looking forward to more!
  • Sorry for not contributing...like at all. =S

• | Perfect PVP experience |
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves to @Malarious, @Steingrim, @Danquik, @Rolan, and @Breandryn for making Gaudi excellent fun so far. Stayed up too late last night but got pk and fun interactions. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."