Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    And to be even more fair, I would call it the exception and not the rule for more than half of those things to go on in our elections.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • *Sniffle* Gaudi just grew up so fast. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Having two designs approved within a minute of each other with no rejections like I usually have! Woooooo!
  • Kids these days, getting everything handed to them on a silver platter. ;) Congrats. 
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Things are decidedly creepy.

It's awesome.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited January 2017
    Kids these days, getting everything handed to them on a silver platter. ;) Congrats. 
    Pffft. Define handed to. This is my bashing stats on the end of my final day push:

Actually influenced about double that (started at ~9973 influenced total on achievement stats), my mudlet crashed tho.

Gold throttle makes me cry, at least there's still quests :(

[spoiler] Yes I'm aware it was... probably? A joke. [/spoiler]
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Doesn't the gold throttle still apply to quests?
  • No. Just from slain / influenced.
  • edited January 2017
    Reylari said:
    No. Just from slain / influenced.
    I am unsure if it applies to longer quest rewards. The throttle definitely does apply to simple hand-in quests (bring corpses/items).

Late edit: Confirmed, all quest rewards are throttled.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Weird, I didn't notice much difference. Could be because I was under the throttle for at least ~8 hours and still doing all of them. I definitely noticed lower influencing amounts, but not quests. I dunno :|
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    ** AN INFLUENCE CHALLENGE event has been set up! (see EVENT STATUS)
                       ** This is a FREE-PK event. **
                 ** You must JOIN EVENT to participate. **

It didn't last, but for a fleeting moment, the most epic Harmony contest was about to unfold.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Salome said:
    Raves for Glomdoring despite some confusion about the recent event. Raves for @Nocht @Manteekan for allowing @Rancoura and I to work with them in creating Sister Ciadhra.

i.e Most of the event was a total surprise in how it turned out. Very excited for more to occur whatever that may be.
    On a related note, how it all went down.

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

On a related note, how it all went down.
    Thank you, I apparantly just missed it.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• "You cover your mouth to stifle a belch, and find yourself rewarded with a Czigany coin."

Apology accepted, RNG. Let us never fight again.
    edited January 2017
    Ciardha. Amazing. And whoever was controlling her. Thank you.

Seriously, I love her.

Before an earthly flight

• Aaaaand they're an alt
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited January 2017
    Aside from orcs deciding to run away from me, I enjoyed helping them shed their oppression.  Thank you for the area and the assistance in working through the kinks!  :)

Edit: I also thoroughly enjoyed actually RPing out influencing one of them with weakening instead, when it was already influenced and I could not do so mechanically.  Thumbs up.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Didi asking the tough questions