Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Kagato said:
    Just for info's sake, Masterpiece is between Miniatures and Destroy in Arts, meaning it requires at least Mythical +0%, not sure of the exact point beyond that though.
    All new skills from the November envoy reports (part 2, not 1), and hopefully a wiki editor jumps on this:

Arts - Masterpieces: Mythical 50%
    Artisan - Easels: Adept 75% (I've also moved Jewelryboxes and Drapes from 33% and 66% to 25% and 50%)
    Wildewood and Wyrdenwood - Barkguard: Master 0%
    Moon - Bluemoon: Virtuoso 50%
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So, I'm going to play devil's advocate of a sort. What good is it to get up to 50% Mythical Arts, get an easel and make a painting if I can spend roughly 2k gold to edit a room and paint it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    (Shhhh)
  • Shaddus said:
    So, I'm going to play devil's advocate of a sort. What good is it to get up to 50% Mythical Arts, get an easel and make a painting if I can spend roughly 2k gold to edit a room and paint it?
    Oh yeah, I forgot that part of the report. Should be fixed in the next few hours. Thanks for reminding me!
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • You know, I was going to post about Shaddus's posts going to get Landscapes removed from aethermanses, but I decided differently. Oops.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    See there? I'm not a total f%$^up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thanks, @Isune for the wonderful interaction. Moving on up in the world B)

• Lavinya said:
    I'm free. I am so overwhelmingly happy about this. Freeeeeeeedom. It wouldn't have happened without @Ellowyn being the most amazing person there ever was, working like a sneaky sneak to gather support and references and well, there's a reason I love this girl. <3

Huge thanks to everyone who stood up for Lavy and wrote on her behalf - I was clueless to the whole thing and it was such a lovely surprise to not only have my stupid debt cleared, but also to find out there were people actively recommending me and working to see my penalties lessened and recognising how hard I was working. So very thankful to all of you. 

I'm so glad things have worked out! <3
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Ixchilgal has appointed you to the rank of Wanderer of Mazes within the Cult of Mu. Serve well.

<3 got advanced in my cult yesssssssssssssssssssss. Now I wait for Mysrai to be less busy so I can throw all my poetry at Them
  • I submitted my first design, thanks to the folks who answered my awkward "I'm too tired to understand what's obvious" questions.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited February 2017
    Welp. After managing to be around for a village revolt, now I've managed to stick around for an aetherflare. Damn did I get the jitters, since I was flailing around like a highway cow hoping someone else comes in to help. <3@Lavinya and ty @Firron!
  • 10/10 best picture
  • Do I smell a new Artisinal contender in our midst?

• Ew.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Aeldra said:
    Big raves for @Lendren and @Falmiis, without those two tirelessly explaining me how debating works, I'd not been able to compete last night. Also raves to everyone I got a chance to practice with and improve the grasp on this. Was a pretty fun thing.
    Ditto on this! Everyone on the Clan who helped with various information and just generally communicate really well to help one another, and @Gero , for being patient and teaching me/helping me with various items I need.
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • A nice event. The admin got to see me struggle with the hot-cold game. And a bunch of people saw me fail completely as master mind.
  • Ayisdra said:
    A nice event. The admin got to see me struggle with the hot-cold game. And a bunch of people saw me fail completely as master mind.
    I wasn't expecting that many people to turn up, I'm sure that put a little bit more pressure on you than necessary! It was a beautiful event, and I'm honoured I got to witness it :)
  • Anita said:
    Ayisdra said:
    A nice event. The admin got to see me struggle with the hot-cold game. And a bunch of people saw me fail completely as master mind.
    I wasn't expecting that many people to turn up, I'm sure that put a little bit more pressure on you than necessary! It was a beautiful event, and I'm honoured I got to witness it :)
    I'm also pretty sure the statue glitched or something at the start of it as it told me the code was only of two button types when later tries told me otherwise. so I was rather confused at the code and was questioning if I was really doing a mastermind. But luckly @Falmiis did come to our rescue, donning a great Ayisdra-suit.
  • A rave for @Roark for Dreamweaving changes(ones I like, as opposed to it going form a mana kill to an ego kills or losing ILLLUSION, I love getting that back.). Well, I also like the DREAMWEAVE INTERPRETATION/DEEPDREAMS.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• A particular rave for the flavourtext: 
    Both on pleb portal being different for each domoth (Beauty is really pretty)
    and for the dreameave beasts having a different adj per org. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it