Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Look, I already apologised for the design.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited February 2017
    Raves to the admins that designed Mount Krog! It was a lovely quest to go through.

She triumphed against lucidian oppressors and freed the orcs of Mount Krog.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I am very excited for the Gala this year, last year was very fun.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Thanks Talan. Additional bottle acquired, huzzah!
  • Dylara said:
    I am very excited for the Gala this year, last year was very fun.
    When is it in real life time? Also I am super invited to it, I keep getting more invitations in the mail. :D
  • Breandryn said:
    Dylara said:
    I am very excited for the Gala this year, last year was very fun.
    When is it in real life time? Also I am super invited to it, I keep getting more invitations in the mail. :D
    If I understood the invitation correctly and got the timezone conversion right, it is 2pm PST, 5pm EST on Friday.
  • Breandryn said:
    Falmiis is correct. 2pm PST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT (sorry!) friday.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    Ianir said:
    Breandryn said:
    Falmiis is correct. 2pm PST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT (sorry!) friday.
    Stupid work ending at five. I hope someone posts logs.
  • Hrm, I should be just home for that from work.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'll be at work for six hours still after that, so please post logs!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2017
    Everyone in the lovely Glomdoring who attended an impromptu rite (which turned out to be half-lecture, eesh, sorry) and said nice things about it afterwards, especially after putting up with my improv and the delays in between. Rustiness makes me a little slow, but I'm enjoying the practice again. :)<3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• @Malarious @Steingrim @others? Thanks for taking the trouble to find the comms I dropped, nice of you to do that :)
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Found the original description for the Eye of Dylara.

Lots of names found in the log that I miss.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    My eyes have become heart shaped for all the Hallifaction guildhall developments.
    The admin are taking the opportunity to do some amazing, interesting, unique things with factions and faction halls. It really is fun to watch and be a part of :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the darkened Lady Dylara of the ancient and renowned House Stormcrow, Talons of Crow."

I feel fancy.

• Kind of late, but I want to rave for all the admin that have worked to reduce lag. During the chaos domoth last night, I experienced little to no lag! I hope that was the same for everyone else. Huzzah and all that :)

• +1 for Lusternia giving Pash a better suffix than I would ever have thought up. "Ponderer of Dreams". So fitting.
    Drauzgot said:
    +1 for Lusternia giving Pash a better suffix than I would ever have thought up. "Ponderer of Dreams". So fitting.
    Is there a special title people are announced with when they arrive? Hopefully Selenity will be getting there soon.
  • edited February 2017
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the refined Lady Alisa of the House N'Kylbar, one of the Cogs in the Smog."

I admit I laughed when Kanaya was announced as the Atropos Street Beggar.

And then this:

use guestbook Sergio requires more training, but the food is exquisite and so has the company.

You lift the ornate fountain pen sitting beside the guestbook and write down your entry with the ease of a brush upon the canvas as the dark, golden ink dances upon the ivory pages.

You read what is written on a gilt guestbook of ivory pages:
    [ Ascension Gala Guestbook ]

Scanning down the page, you spot your own entry a few lines from the top:

"What a joy to celebrate in the final moments before my esteemed and exceedingly good-looking husband ascends and saves us from the threat caused by the weakened seals! Let the record state I loved him before he saved my neck."
                                            Alisa N'Kylbar of Magnagora

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the pure 
    Lady Selenity of House Siar'luin, the Carver of the Neverending Totem Reversion."