Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the
    silvery Lady Aeldra of the ancient and renowned House Ladyn, High Wisdom of the Moon Coven."

Nice title. I enjoyed it a lot, sadly it's too late for me to keep staying up, but it's really great. Enjoooy everyone! and thanks to the admin who made this happen!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the lunar Lady Kendra, a Moonhart Ornament."

I love this..
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I think I got your guestbook line, @Alisa. It seems to be giving you what someone else writes instead of what you write.

Someone's  going to  be surprised when they read the guestbook and see their name next to "Lisaera sucks" >.>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • use guestbook I survived the end of the world and all I got was this tunic.

You lift the ornate fountain pen sitting beside the guestbook and write down your entry with the ease of a brush upon the canvas as the dark, golden ink dances upon the ivory pages.

Scanning down the page, you spot your own entry a few lines from the top:

""
                                            Danquik Faefyre of Gaudiguch

:(

• My entry is Calor's name :( definitely not what I wrote

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• The Gala has been a blast. I was playing from work, but what little I have experienced made me giggle. Such as the Tock Jawnson.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the elevated Lord Luce of the ancient and renowned House Shevat, Warlord of Hallifax."

The book straight up ate my entry, though.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Luce said:
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the elevated Lord Luce of the ancient and renowned House Shevat, Warlord of Hallifax."

The book straight up ate my entry, though.
    You missed Rhiess.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Karlach said:
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer exclaims, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the Ascension Gala the almighty Lord Karlach, True Ascendant of the Seal of Death, Saviour of Creation, Scion of Avechna the Avenger, and Vanquisher of the Soulless!"

Yesssssssssss....

Sadly I can't stay up either I have work in the morning. Thank you so much to the godmin who helped put all this on though, you guys are amazing.
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer exclaims, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the Ascension Gala the logical Lady Zyphora of the ancient and renowned House Windwhisper, the Bearer of the Medallion of Beauty, Protector of Creation, Bane of the Soulless, Illustrious Challenger for the Staff of Ascension!"

For posterity, raves, and comparison, true ascendant vs seal bearer.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    RHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
  • Raves to@Athree and @Versalean, for really making a guy feel appreciated.
    Also rave to @Veyils for helping with stuff.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited February 2017
    Luce said:
    RHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
    He likes Dwarven Wrestling, so I approve of your love for him. I kept hoping you'd show up while he was cheering on the wrestlers!
  • I agree with Falmiis, that newspost was great. It'd be even better if people reacted to it IC. Drama. Intrigue! All found at the Gaudiguch Gossip!

#ShamelessGaudiguchPlug
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    When did dollhouses happen? Was I around for that?

Because I bought one.

They are literally the best thing ever for this doll collector.
  • Sneaking in and listening on on a lesson. Thanks @Eliron

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• One Will, One Collective!