Lusternia Pro Tips

2»

Comments

• I have been made aware that the proper syntax is 0.[item], not -1.[item], to target the last of something. Whoops.
  • Lets see:
    ~If you are having trouble getting around, try using LANDMARKS to get around. You can just click on the list that brings up or use PATH WALK {landmark} to get there. You can also use PATH ROOMNUM to get a rooms # and then PATH WALK {#}
    ~If you want to communicate with someone who isn't online, you can write them a letter, and then mail it to them. Or you can use HELP MESSAGES to send them a message.
    ~The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Even if someone doesn't answer right away, they might notice the question later and answer it.
    ~Sometimes the quest object you have to manipulate won't show up as an object, but will show up if you LOOK as the room and then read the detailed description you normally skip even displaying, much less reading.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Apart of all what's been said:

- quest objects vanish out of your inventory and reset to their location. Silently. Be aware of that and pay attention to it in your inventory. These locations change.
    - Some quests interact with each other, some need multiple attempts to be solved.
    - Make sure you poke around in the helpfiles for the different trades if you are looking to new things to have / to make use of. Wished e. g. I did discover sooner that there's a piper horn or an avarice enchant ( enchant that makes you pick up gold from slain foe's ).
    - I've seen a lot of newbies be very shy when they begin. Some of them are just being overwhelmed by the game. That is alright. But, others are just shy to interact with existing groups / conversations. Don't be. Involve yourself, most of us are glad to have you involved.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.