Welcome to Night Vale - Mafia

1232425262729»

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @SILVANUS YOU COULDN'T LET ME HAVE ONE NIGHT. MY POKEMEMORY WILL BE LONG AND VENGEFUL.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Melali said:

Also, I'm a guy. If it helps, the first four letters of Melali is an anagram for Male. Male Li.

Don't worry, you're not the first to be genderbent by the collective consciousness of the forums mafia participants, and probably won't be the last.
    Ieptix said:

Walking down the street and cradling one of your precious hatchets, you happen upon Ileein stepping out from a building. With nothing better to do, you begin stalking him. Before long, his phone beeps and he pulls it from his pocket. You realize that this ingrateful nobody almost certainly follows news blogs, and you'll have none of this. "PRINT MEDIA OR DIE!" you scream, flinging a hatchet at him with all the strength you can muster. He turns around at your shout with perfect timing for the hatchet to catch him square in the chest, and he slumps to the ground. You flee the scene, hoping you were not seen.

^ lol.

• Seriously though, my flavour text was brutal and hilarious. I'm glad Ieptix posted all the messages, otherwise I was totally going to.

That was awesome fun. Thanks so much to @Ieptix for running, and to everybody else for not killing me! <3
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    That was fun. Thanks @Ieptix

Aside from an early twigging of Ellowyn, I had a disaster of a game. 8-}

MVP to @Melali
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Sorry Tremula, it would've been far more satisfying to Vig Ellowyn, which is what I really wanted to do.

But yeah, that was fun, thanks Ieptix!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So much fun. Loved my role and loved the flavor of this game. Ellowyn didn't get super suspicious to me until she said she bussed Cyndarin and Silvanus. @Melali for MVP.

Also I was just lynchproof hoping to trick people into thinking I was deathproof to achieve immortality. But I really wanted to lynch Kira and figured if I tossed in my lynchproof ability in that deathproof gambit it would be easier to prove ("I lied about the order of my days and nights to achieve the lynch" etc).

Massively fun game all around. Was sorry to see so many people drop throughout though.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah, I kinda felt bad about scum there. All but one were switched out... Although in the end, I don't really think it mattered all that much; we were on to both Kira and Ellowyn before they were switched.

All in all though, an interesting game! Powers aplenty, and even though we lost our protector and cop extremely early on, we managed to pull through.
  • Ssaliss said:
    Yeah, I kinda felt bad about scum there. All but one were switched out... Although in the end, I don't really think it mattered all that much; we were on to both Kira and Ellowyn before they were switched.

All in all though, an interesting game! Powers aplenty, and even though we lost our protector and cop extremely early on, we managed to pull through.
    If only I hadn't been killed, might have got off a few more town kills before people pieced things together.
  • And thus was your question answered, @Ssaliss...I was completely powerless after Night 2. I hope you can forgive me for not advertising that fact :D
  • I knew I gave myself away pretty much after I lied about bussing Kira/Celina the last night I played.. but it was a last ditch effort to keep people from lynching her.  I really didn't want to be the last mafia!  But I didn't realise the game would go for so long and school was intense, so I'm really sorry Trem!  You didn't even last one night!

Think I'll take a break from forum mafia though, some people get pretty rude and I ain't got time for that.  Unless you got a reason to be rude to stay in character, no need to have a go at people guys!   It's just a game!  If you don't understand what someone is saying, just ask them to clarify, don't keep repeating yourself  - it's obviously not the answer they're looking for.

Ieptix is a genius and it was well written and such a great game, Night Vale is so interesting and the whole podcast thing is cool.

Sorry @Silvanus that you didn't get to vig me, muahaha.