OOC/IC Interaction

2»

Comments

• Lillie said:
    When it comes to forum RP, I only divulge details that are totally irrelevant and impact nothing (such as Lillie's original hair color; big whoop). If you want the good stuff, like why he stutters (tip: it's not shyness or a speech impediment), what the deal is with him and wyverns, or where he goes on nights when there's a new moon, or the bigger stuff like who he was once engaged to...gotta rev up that RP.

It's a little hard to find people who are not busy to RP with. I always RP, when I play Xeria, I am a four foot two, anthromorphic red fox. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • You mean there are people who don't? Seems strange; why bother logging in at all?
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Lillie said:
    You mean there are people who don't? Seems strange; why bother logging in at all?
    Vote weight, etc.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lillie said:
    You mean there are people who don't? Seems strange; why bother logging in at all?
    So I can read over anything said while I was away from my laptop and to always be available to fight if I'm not asleep or not home.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    So I can read over anything said while I was away from my laptop and to always be available to fight if I'm not asleep or not home.
    And demesne watch.  Don't forget the demesne watch.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    Someone has to do it!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    Someone has to do it!
    Doesn't that count as being afk though?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    Someone has to do it!
    It does.  That's one of his "not-RP" reasons to log in.
    Xenthos said:
    Morkarion said:
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    Someone has to do it!
    I was alluding more to an automated system running without player input or control.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    Xenthos said:
    Morkarion said:
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    Someone has to do it!
    I was alluding more to an automated system running without player input or control.
    What about an automated system that says, "So-and-so has entered the Blessed Isles." ?
    Xenthos said:
    Morkarion said:
    Xenthos said:
    Morkarion said:
    Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    Lillie said:
    Someone has to do it!
    What about an automated system that says, "So-and-so has entered the Blessed Isles." ?
    We talking from a player or just a general announcement by the game?

The former I object if the player is afk, the latter wouldn't require a demense watch.