DC Meet

Comments

• @Ixion You should show up and take pictures with your eyes.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ixion said:
    You all better take pictures!
    Careful what you wish for. XD
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I did not take as many pictures as usual, and I wasn't with the group when they went to the Smithsonian. @Ixion has the group photo on his phone though.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    It was fun, and then we continued having more fun after half the group left. I'll do a breakdown of events from when I showed up to the end of the night at some point.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Morgfyre said:
    You were all apparently responsible for some fairly terrible things.

https://www.lusternia.com/celest-versus-the-hoop-snake
    Lies and slander all of it.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Brrr what a cold night that was...
    Lyora said:
    Brrr what a cold night that was...
    Just a bad Canadian. Also, so smol.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Oh my gosh, just read Morg's blog.

It took me a full minute before I realized Kelly was literally inside my locked stockroom. AVAST. I should have screenshotted that, but couldn't see very well on my phone, or in life.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That blog is the best thing ever.

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Your warcry will now be, 'Avast!'
  • Manteekan said:
    I mean, that's an ok warcry, but I still think "Hey big daddy" is much more suitable.
    Hahaha ommmg that was too great! So much <3@Manteekan. Making me want to come back to play with your zombie cookies!!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Morgfyre said:
    You were all apparently responsible for some fairly terrible things.

https://www.lusternia.com/celest-versus-the-hoop-snake
    Absolutely amazing. :joy: 
  • @Morgfyre that poem was the greatest thing I've read in a while.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."

More pictures from the meet!

(Ugh forums, why are you so confusing. Hopefully this posts okay!)

Of note, we took advantage of the Pokémon Go haven in DC. Dat twerking platypus briefly conquered the Washington Monument, before being overthrown by the Legion. Awesome times :D

• Ugh, you caught me doing my Eventru impression.
    Don't forget to vote Lusternia!

• These two, (Amadeo especially) send their thanks.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Yea! Nerd Gang!!!
  • A few of us are meeting for dinner tomorrow night in Baltimore. Anyone is welcome to join! We'll be meeting at The Brewer's Art at 8. @Ixion agreed to more cutesy photos. @Acrune @Kaimanahi
    Lyora said:
    A few of us are meeting for dinner tomorrow night in Baltimore. Anyone is welcome to join! We'll be meeting at The Brewer's Art at 8. Ixion agreed to more cutesy photos. Acrune Kaimanahi

!!! Ahhh. I might be able to make it, if I can convince a family member to give me a ride. Curse my inability to drive/the lack of public transportation in my area. Forewarning if I'm able to come: I sound like I've been eating gravel due to recent illness. I'm feeling better now but my voice is still awful sounding.
  • Phoebus said:
    Lyora said:
    A few of us are meeting for dinner tomorrow night in Baltimore. Anyone is welcome to join! We'll be meeting at The Brewer's Art at 8. Ixion agreed to more cutesy photos. Acrune Kaimanahi

!!! Ahhh. I might be able to make it, if I can convince a family member to give me a ride. Curse my inability to drive/the lack of public transportation in my area. Forewarning if I'm able to come: I sound like I've been eating gravel due to recent illness. I'm feeling better now but my voice is still awful sounding.
    Oooooh...Now expecting you no matter what! Don't make me sad!! <3
    Lyora said:
    Phoebus said:
    Lyora said:

Oooooh...Now expecting you no matter what! Don't make me sad!! <3
    My brother's currently my only option for transport, and he said he might not be available, so I can't make promises. I want to come! It's just not really up to me at this point.
    Phoebus said:
    Lyora said:

I was going to offer you a ride, until you said that you were sick. >_>

But really I'm in Ellicott City if you're a reasonable distance away. I'm most likely going to be late, but you're welcome to come with if you'd like!