Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I forgot to thank @Tyrus and whomever was controlling @Adasser last night for a fun bit of conversation and RP!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Merlose said:
    Someone mentioned birds where Em could hear it and I ended up having an hours long RP session to break me out of my work induced funk. Thanks @Alexandria and @Ghibli for reminding me that Em cares about more things than just birds, but she'll end up talking about them anyways.
    It was nice!

@Ghibli has been a great source for the kinds of conversations I love, even if I end up sitting there quietly listening through half of them while I make other people talk!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Thank you to @Nocht for being all round cool and spooky dude, and even helping me explore a tiny bit of Esei's character. I hope to see more of your stuff soon, provided things don't escalate yet again.

pronouns: they/them
  • Thank you @Nocht for orchestrating the impromptu little concert in the Serenwilde tonight and its frightening end. I legit flinched in real life when I realized it was you!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Thank you, @Nepenthe for putting up with my edgy backstory :P
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Nelras for being the eye in the storm for when Aeldra's kind of lost it at friends not being friends anymore. Always a pleasure!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Elexia is always a joy to talk to! It was fun showing off new forms and talking about Expression!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Today was great! Thank you to @Tridemon @Tsakali and @Gurashi
    and thank you to @Elexia for making me step up my emote game :smile:

• Really enjoyed chatting with @Knorrith! Welcome back!
  • I really enjoyed my talk with @Ixchilgal and @Tsakali today. So many amazing mysteries and fantastic stories to be shared ;A; 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• The best pa a cowboy could ask for
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • @Mysrai thanks but I'm still going 'wtf' from the tart-thief Urchin.

pronouns: they/them
  • Gurashi said:
    I know I could rave all day about how great the Divine are but also I must give praises to @Lief because I MISSED you so much. 
    I will take this as encouragement to keep griefing via letters. <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."