Tweets: Three Words

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I can't decide!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Fun times barding
  • one more question
    Nodding once, a mother's kindness in Her ancient voice, Lisaera, the Hallowed Crone says to you, "And I will watch you well, little one. I admire your courage.”

Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "Your strength is potent and you are wise, Torgaddon, but remember to use your might to shield the weaker ones of the Serenwilde. They will need people like you to keep them safe. I watch with pride, My child."
  • Another Ask Estarra
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Can We Not? 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Two to go.
  • Bring back Crumkane
    deep pact please?????

Please don't afk :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • This market spam...
  • I need zombies
  • Happy wondercorn day!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Versalean said:
    Happy wondercorn day!
    Yay, wonder crystal!
    Dramube Sandstorm please.
  • Selenity said:
    Versalean said:
    Happy wondercorn day!
    Yay, wonder crystal!
    Present: 62 goop :'(
  • Ultimate present: 8% 
    Versalean said:
    Selenity said:
    Versalean said:
    Happy wondercorn day!
    Yay, wonder crystal!
    Present: 62 goop :'(
    Wondercorn trolls hard. :(
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Wonder crystal get.

Dingbats, I win.

Geomantic Sand Hummingbirds. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Shaddus said:
    What? Please explain.

Maligorn said:
    Shaddus said:
    What? Please explain.
    Brainstorming manse dwellers.

• Isune said:
    Intruder Alert: Eject!

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Let everyone forge. :(
    Tirah said:
    Let everyone forge. :(
    Sure, old forging! :D
  • Tirah said:
    Let everyone forge. :(
    Faster decay times
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ianir said:
    Tirah said: