Tweets: Three Words

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hoaracle renews, 
    Brings forth guildhalls like new sprouts
    After a spring rain
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Hoaracle wants tweets
    ---
    Masquerading as haiku
    ---
    Haiku need nature
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    And madness ensues.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Ianir said:
    Tirah said:
    Let everyone forge. :(
    Faster decay times
    Seems worth it
  • One simple rule :(
  • Awesome 'Announce', @Ianir
  • Researchers build statues.
  • I'm keeping Tresalyne  :'(
  • WHERE'S THE CROWN?
  • Adorable mini event
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • NPC? Spill secrets!
  • Check Event Scrolls.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Yay! Brennan's back!
  • Palette preparation: Annoying.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
    *Peer Thax* Orly
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Cool event guys!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Snaaaake Snaaaaake SNAAAKE

(but not badgers)

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I sketched one.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Dys said:
    Event, 5am - ouch.
    Pure GMT hate.
  • Asleep on keyboard.
  • Need more toads.
  • Back from vacation
  • Shattered mirrors, inspired.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Thinking of returning  :/

• InoIno
    edited May 2017
     :# 
    Take time off. 
This discussion has been closed.