Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia!

Comments

• Fair enough. I'm actually kinda happy you looked into him, because I can tell you he's who I checked on last night without throwing shade. (I am allowed to say that I targetted someone and who I targetted, I just can't say what their role is if I find anything until later, and obviously outside of this specific circumstance saying I targetted someone without being able to say what I found would have just been trouble)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Three investigative roles, none of which are scum aligned? Huu.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Arix said:
    Othero said:
    Arix said:
    So I'm Momo, and I investigate by climbing on people, and I can learn where they're from and if they can bend. The trick is I can't reveal what I learned until the day after I follow someone, due to some combination of having to get back to the group and then convey through interpretive monkey dance what I found. I followed Tremula and she, Azula,came out of her Fire nation-y tent and threw fire and lightning at me while I was escaping
    Not doubting you but I am curious, do you find out the info the next day or do you know before hand but can't post until the next day?
    I find out the info that night
    What happens if you reveal early?
  • presumably modgank
  • like I said, I CAN say that I targetted someone, and who I went after, but without being able to reveal anything it goes a lot on faith, like 'I'm an investigator and I targeted someone, I can't say who right now but for no particular reason I'm voting soandso'
  • I mean I can't sayanything about their role. blah
  • Right, but now that we know, you can just say Vote: Whoever, without having to wait for the cooldown and we'll basically know.

• Vote Tremula
  • true, assuming they're worth voting for
  • but it also leads to situations where  I would just say I checked on someone and then say nothing because they ended up being town or something
  • Okay well I missed a lot but if I understand 2 investagators each found a different scum on N1?

• Well I found Azula, who I was at first sure but am now positive is mafia
  • Yomoigu said:

Vote Tremula
    It's 2017. Is this the best you could find
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Wait, is tbat lynch?
  • Yeah that's lynch

• Fyler said:
    Yomoigu said:

Vote Tremula
    It's 2017. Is this the best you could find
    Yes. Also...Rude  :(
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited May 2017
    Vote Count for Day Three (ends May 24th at 11:59 PM EST)

Tremula - Breandryn, Arix, Shaddus, Fyler, Czixi, Zitto, Eldanien, Yomoigu (8) 

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

AND THAAAAT'S A LYNCH

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    The group turns their attention to Tremula, who looks at them with an almost disinterested smirk. "What?" she asks. "You think you can kill me?"

"I know we can kill you!" says one of the group.

"Guys," says the Avatar. "Do we always have to go to killing right away."

"She's crazy, she needs to go down!" says one of the group.

"Please. Like I'd go down without a fight." She takes on a stance, extending a hand forward with two fingers up. She grins confidently as electricity charges around her fingertips...

... when out of nowhere, she is hit over the head with a large rock and falls to the floor.

The group collectively looks at the fallen Fire Lord, before looking at the rock wielder. "... what? It worked, didn't it?" the asks the one who had hit Tremula over the head with the large rock.

---

Tremula was...

AZULA

Daughter of Fire Lord Ozai and sister of Zuko, you may be Fire Lord someday. You are another main antagonist for the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Unlike your father, you cannot deal with people not worshiping you. Either they love you and respect you and treat you like the Goddess you are or they can die. Luckily, your friends Mai and Ty Lee keep you grounded, as does knowing your brother is still broadly part of the Fire Nation. You are part of the Fire Nation.

You are able to coordinate with others in the Fire Nation at night, and together, the Fire Nation can murder one individual per night. If you are the one personally performing the kill, you may choose to kill using either fire or lightning. The method of the kill does make a difference. The Fire Lord is Ozai so he will ultimately be deciding who performs what kill. Mai and Ty Lee have non-bender kill methods if you choose them instead. You become the Fire Lord if Ozai dies. To perform a kill as Fire Lord, you must send me a message, bolded, that says

ORDER <mafia> KILL <person> [WITH <lightning, fire>]

So, for example...

ORDER MAI KILL <person>
    ORDER AZULA KILL <person> WITH LIGHTNING
    ORDER ZUKO KILL <person>

Additionally, should Mai and Ty Lee both die OR should you survive to day four, you will become so crazy and enraged that you are able to perform an additional kill without consulting the others of the Fire Nation first. This means that you are able to potentially do two kills a night. This special second kill of yours can be used on those of the Fire Nation, as well. This second kill can be used via CRAZYKILL <person> WITH <lightning, fire>.

Lastly, should it be you and two townies left, your ferocity will overpower them and win both you and the Fire Nation a win.

You will receive a special win if you are the last one standing.

YOU WIN WITH THE FIRE NATION.

---

IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE!

Night Three will end on May 20th at 11:59PM!

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Me awaiting the next mafia game update:

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Was hesitant to say something but Selenity has been awol for a bit. Not on the forums for a few days and we were unable to contact her for the NYC meet up this weekend. This isn't the first time she's suddenly dropped off the radar, so hopefully she's ok.

• Meryl Streep snark aside, hope she's okay!
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Likewise, hoping that everything is okay with you, Selenity.
    Lehki said:
    Was hesitant to say something but Selenity has been awol for a bit. Not on the forums for a few days and we were unable to contact her for the NYC meet up this weekend. This isn't the first time she's suddenly dropped off the radar, so hopefully she's ok.
    Oh gosh hope all is well. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Should we just call it? 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Maybe give her another week or so. It might well just be computer problems too, and various parts can take time to ship/arrive.
  • Hey, I've heard from Selenity. She's doing alright now, but can't really manage modding the game again yet. She said if anybody wants to volunteer to take over she can give 'em a link to all of the mod info, but if not then we should just call it.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I might request picking up the mod info, but as a forewarning I don't know the source material very well and might not give it proper life if I undertake it. Also haven't followed the game that closely either.
    Vivet said:
    I might request picking up the mod info, but as a forewarning I don't know the source material very well and might not give it proper life if I undertake it. Also haven't followed the game that closely either.
    If you take over we can all share our night messages with you.
    Daraius said:
  • I'd also be interested in picking up hosting the game from Selenity, since I have been following the game pretty closely, but I'm also not confident in my ability to write great posts and night messages (although having everyone's previous night messages to refer to would help with that). It's also been a while since I've hosted a mafia game, let alone a themed game, though, so I might also be a little rusty, especially at the beginning. 
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.