Comments

• imageimage

Annd then a spider!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Pectus said:
    Annd then a spider!
    ...you disgust me...

hisssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Pectus said:
    Annd then a spider!
    ...you disgust me...

hisssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Look at it. Look at the spider. It got molested and ran awaaay.

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Pectus said:
    Annd then a spider!

You just ruined my morning. :( That spider is neither funny nor cute. It doesn't belong here. :(:( 
  • Arsalil said:
    Pectus said:
    Annd then a spider!

You just ruined my morning. :( That spider is neither funny nor cute. It doesn't belong here. :(:( 
    But..But he's adorable! The hooman spooked him :(

• Okay okay. I'm sorry for the spooked spider  :o3

Take this instead

• Maligorn said:

Don't worry, I'm sure there's a Viravain somewhere freaking out about cuteness factor. I, personally, have never seen a spider so startled.
    I can't believe you just posted the gif again....Life was good with the cat wearing a pink wig and a headset, and then you had to go do that.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    FAMILY DISOWN MALIGORN
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    "How... how did you get stuck in there, silly hooman? Who is to feed me noms now?! COME BACK HOOMAN, COME BAAAACK!"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I feel like this gif is what the admins look like whenever they think up a new curio. I still love you guys though.

And then cute stuff.
    image image

Is..Is this how Trill/Aslaran couples go bashing? I'm pretty sure it is.

OH LOOK ANOTHER SPIDEEER

And then more cute things.
    imageimage

I used to hate rats, but then @Aiyana showed me hers and how cute they were, so I shall share a rat.
    imageimageimage

And now.. Now I am done. Faaareweell from the world of gifs.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Those are the best anatomy labels EVER.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• edited April 2014

disclaimer I own no petsimage
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I don't like cats.  But even I wouldn't do that to a cat.
  • ...I'm just mostly amazed that cat let them put false eyelashes on it.

• Putting clothing on pets is one thing. Putting makeup on them? Sheesh. All I can think of is the cat trying to lick itself and gobbling up makeup and getting sick from it or worse. Here is to hoping that is just a photoshop :(
  • Pectus said:
    ...I'm just mostly amazed that cat let them put false eyelashes on it.
    To be fair, that cat looks VERY chill. Musta been hitting the catnip pretty hard that day
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Belibi said:
    Pectus said:
    To be fair, that cat looks VERY chill. Musta been hitting the catnip pretty hard that day
    ...it probably can't keep its eyes open because of the -large and unnatural lashes-.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Belibi said:
    Pectus said:
    Catnip makes a cat anything but chill. They start to rub themselves all over it and roll about. My cat actually gets aggressive when I drink valerian tea, which ruins the relaxing experience for me. 

Picture relevant to the last, here is a cat with a hat (who looks far happier):

• edited April 2014

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback