Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Siam said:

That's my "Log on and there's an event relevant to your org" face!

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • We need more ocelots

imageimageimage

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    imageimage
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    imageimage
    I saw that one! :D The magical world of snaaaaaills  :x

• Maligorn. Please report to my office for re-education.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Iytha said:
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Hello there, sweeties. That one with the flower droplet hat is freaking adorable :D

• edited April 2014

Lavinya said:
    Nonononononoooooooo make it stooooooop. Death to spiders. All of them. Even the cute ones with a little hat. Seriously I have to scroll past them so fast because I can't stand looking at them ;_;
    Aww.. Here. Have an existential crisis (Or perhaps a mouse on the ground..)owl.

And perhaps an alligator 

And then whatever this is.. I have no idea. 

And then a very happy baby furrikin @Aiyana. I mean a baby skunk, really.

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited April 2014
    Retired.
  • edited April 2014
    I have found @daraius 's alt, obviously :D

• OH WHAT'S THIS? MORE SPIDERS YOU SAY? OKAY

• NOTICE: Due to the recent infestation of spiders, I will no longer be able to visit "Funny/Cute Pictures". I bid you farewell and leave you with this.

• The hedgehog's whiskers look like spider legs.

This thread is dead to me.
  • edited April 2014
    @Arsalil and @dys I won't post anymore spiders, I promise :(

• Pectus said:
    Every time you post there's a spider in your signature.
  • edited April 2014
    Belibi said:
    Pectus said:
    Every time you post there's a spider in your signature.
    I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about, sirrah @Belibi  B-)

• edited April 2014