Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

Stangmar - Retired

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    ... How did they capture me and my son? Time to sweep the house for bugs
  • It was me. I've been doing surveillance and recon on your house for about 4 weeks now.  
    Stangmar - Retired

The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • Love reversed gifs.

Stangmar - Retired

• #Throwback... Tuesday?  Oldskool aim icon.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That's awesome!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Stangmar - Retired

• Watch out, Rocky!

• Some men just want to watch the world burn:
    Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    My life in a nutshell. 
  • My reaction anytime I open a client's financial statements before preparing their return:

Stangmar - Retired

• Steve Ballmer, former CEO of Microsoft, just bought the LA Clippers for a cool $2 billion.

New mascot? 

Stangmar - Retired

• Don't forget meee!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    :(
  • Syrennia said:
    Don't forget meee!
    That describes my parents' 2 dogs perfectly.  Can't get one without the other.

Iasmos said:
    Thanks for making me burst out laughing at work. 
    Stangmar - Retired