Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

Deer lord, Hart is more badass than I thought.
  • edited June 2014
    New New New Haezon won't take your shit no more.

And something for @Crumkane

-hums the Can Can-
    Retired.
    Stangmar - Retired

• That's not funny or cute. Stupid elephant. :(
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The ostrich bit him first!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• Marcella said:
    If @Daraius ever joins another city, I have the feeling this is gonna be reposted.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2014
    Whoever's playing the role of the gal in the scarf would have to be one hell of a lady (or gent) to steal Dar away. 8->
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Stangmar - Retired

• Oooow that landing had me cringe.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Loved that last one Stang!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Long may she reign.

Long enough that he won't be around to take over at least.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Long may she reign.

Long enough that he won't be around to take over at least.
    I don't know much about any of em, so I can't comment there.

I guess he'd be all over our TV if he had a skirt blow up in the wind more often.  American media is so irritating sometimes(and I'm american).
    Stangmar - Retired

• Also, I'm stupid for just having noticed this:

Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    Dear god… dat queen's raepface is -terrifying- it must be how she's scaring death away.
    Retired.
  • edited June 2014

Relevant to this past semester, when the profs were on strike for three weeks.

I want one!