Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

Stangmar - Retired

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited October 2014

And say hello to the iPhone 8

Followed by liquibunny

And panicanda

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:

Those eyes O.=.O 

I NEED TO GO TO THE SHEDD NOW

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Maellio said:
    Those eyes O.=.O 

I NEED TO GO TO THE SHEDD NOW
    The Shedd is awesome. And I've seen those T-Shirts there, and some otter plushies last time I went. Not to mention the live otters they have. Just figured I'd look them up and post here. Don't remember if there was otter stuff.

"Hurr hurr I'm a dog"

Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    I wish I worked for a newspaper so I could make delicious puns like that and see if anyone notices the fruit of my labours.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    Stangmar said:
    I wish I worked for a newspaper so I could make delicious puns like that and see if anyone notices the fruit of my labours.
    Making puns in headlines might not be a good idea if you care to preserve your job. 

Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    Rialorm said:
    Stangmar said:
    Making puns in headlines might not be a good idea if you care to preserve your job. 

This is probably why I do not work for a newspaper and make them on a forum instead :P
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    edited October 2014

• Rialorm said:

Stangmar said:

Rialorm said:

Stangmar said:

This is probably why I do not work for a newspaper and make them on a forum instead :P

But surely you are a bit jelly of those who get away with it.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Hobbits are such polite and happy folk:

Stangmar - Retired

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Ieptix said:
    Stangmar said:
    Rialorm said:
    Stangmar said:

But surely you are a bit jelly of those who get away with it.

Yeah but it can be a sticky mess to get out of if your editor in chief catches wind of what you're doing. If you're a notorious pranker it could be the final straw, your goose could be cooked and your career have a black mark against it.

That'll leave you feeling blue.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wu Tang Flan ain't nothin to mess with.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Just read about a charity that captures foxes (a destructive pest in these parts), checks them for diseases, desexes them then finds good families too look after them.   

I had no idea wild foxes make good pets, but I want one!

• Haezon applies for the Ministry of Culture.

Haezon's first play.

And finally, Haezon's first week as Minister.
    Retired.
    Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar - Retired

edited October 2014

We interrupt your regularly schedule broadcast to bring you deer lord:

• For such an annoying movie, it's full of Reddit potential:
    Stangmar - Retired

From here

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)