Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• Kiradawea said:

imageimage

You're the hero this thread needs, but not the one it deserves.
    Stangmar - Retired

• What's better than cute cat or cute dog pictures? A picture of both, of course.

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2014
    Starting it off is a happy pug:

To be followed by one of these really fast cats:

And a love affair between two supposed enemies:

And a puppy that really can't wait for its bath:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

That stupid smile though......
    Stangmar - Retired

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Stangmar - Retired

edited December 2014
    This needs no explanation:

And neither does this, I feel:

And a bunny circling its prey:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Kiradawea said:
    Feed me.

Alternatively

Still one of my favourite memes. Possibly because I know these exact situations all too well.

And related for additional lols:

You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.

Something something cat
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.

Why North Korea threatened us if we didn't pull the movie.  
    Stangmar - Retired

• I will get you.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Kurut said:

Something something cat
    The whole video is far more funny
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Maligorn you missed one.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I actually came across that picture but decided that it was too out of character for Daraius to be dancing.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Maligorn said:
    I actually came across that picture but decided that it was too out of character for Daraius to be dancing.
    Put him back in Gaudiguch for an hour, I'm sure he'll do more than dance.

How Ena feels when someone says "Don't go into Faethorn right now or you will die...."
  • I keep seeing this same car when I go do my grocery shopping. As a Glom, this amuses me greatly.

• Since you keep seeing it you just have to ask. Is it a band name? Animal rescue squad?
  • We're going on a nostalgia trip.

"Hey Vent why don't you help us kill sea turtles?"
  • edited December 2014
    Kaalak said:
    Since you keep seeing it you just have to ask. Is it a band name? Animal rescue squad?
    No idea. I've tried Googling Crow Squad combined with Belgium, the city where I live, and some other keywords but I can't seem to find anything. Since the car is a jeep and somewhat army style, I think possible it could be an airsoft team or something. Maybe I'll see the driver someday and be able to ask. For now it's an amusing mystery :)

Also, here's a black cat looking like it is wearing a tux. Not to be confused with a tuxedo kitty.