Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited December 2014

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Delphas said:

@Delphas your randomness just levelled up here..........

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This is pretty much what I do when I watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited January 2015

edited January 2015

• Ah...the miracle that is bluetooth.
    Stangmar - Retired

Just giving up whenever i read a complaint
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    SHE DESERVES IT
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

• A small part of me felt that the kid was going to be asian for sure, even though the wife and me are white.
    To be fair, I'd be perfectly fine if my kid came out Asian. 
    Stangmar - Retired

• Daraius said:
    SHE DESERVES IT
    Agreed.  Little snot is destroying the world with her obsession with annoying repetitive songs.   On top of that she's just lining Disney's pockets. It's disgusting.  She should support better movies like Avengers 2 and Star Wars.

Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar said:
    Daraius said:
    SHE DESERVES IT
    Agreed.  Little snot is destroying the world with her obsession with annoying repetitive songs.   On top of that she's just lining Disney's pockets. It's disgusting.  She should support better movies like Avengers 2 and Star Wars.

Star Wars is Disney property nowadays too.... just saying.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:
    Stangmar said:

Pretty sure it's a joke, because Disney owns Marvel too.....

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited January 2015
    Kids like what they like! Disney is very good at catering to the tastes of young girls especially. Don't hate the girl, burn disney for their damned songs that never seem to leave children's minds so are sung over and over and over and....(Let it gooooo)

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Lavinya said:
    Kids like what they like! Disney is very good at catering to the tastes of young girls especially. Don't hate the girl, burn disney for their damned songs that never seem to leave children's minds so are sung over and over and over and....(Let it gooooo)
    You have somehow made me want to rewatch Treasure Planet.

I don't know how, but you did.

Damn you Lavinya.
  • Synkarin said:
    Stangmar said:
    When my wife first became pregnant, I bought a couple of new father books

Big mistake, I started worrying about things that didn't even cross my mind before hand, like the apparent common fear that the kid isn't actually yours. I only made it through 3 chapters or so. 

A small part of me felt that the kid was going to be asian for sure, even though the wife and me are white.
    A couple in West Virginia recently requested to abort their pregnancy.  The stated reason? It is predicted that by the year 2020 6/10 of children in the US will speak spanish, but neither of them are mexican.  To each their own.
    </RANT>
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited January 2015
  • That last one...

Why would you?

No...
  • That's it, I'm setting a candy dish on my desk at work and doing that.   
    Stangmar - Retired

• Elanorwen said:
    Stangmar said:
    Daraius said:
    SHE DESERVES IT

whoosh

Lavinya said:
    Still pisses me off.  The kids and the disney!
    Stangmar - Retired