Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I can't handle it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kelly said:
    I can't handle it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Go home, @Maligorn, you're drunk:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The website I got this from apparently keeps their pictures set to where you can't download or link to them, but Imagine this with a lot richer colour.image
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    The website I got this from apparently keeps their pictures set to where you can't download or link to them, but Imagine this with a lot richer colour.
    Challenge accepted. Link?

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Screencaps.
    www.qwertee.com, scroll to the right.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Shirt in question is now gone... peculiar. But I see how they're doing the whole trick and can probably reproduce. Let's see here

Elanorwen said:

Shaddus said:

Shirt in question is now gone... peculiar. But I see how they're doing the whole trick and can probably reproduce. Let's see here

They only sell each design for two days, then it's gone.
  • Selenity pictures

One of these is not like the others.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • https://imgur.com/a/5lzlA?gallery

Some of these are freaking gorgeous. Some are clever. Also, I think I saw Ms. Venezuela in Serenwilde the other day.
  • Got a tablet. Made a Lusternia joke

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Aerotan said:

https://imgur.com/a/5lzlA?gallery

Some of these are freaking gorgeous. Some are clever. Also, I think I saw Ms. Venezuela in Serenwilde the other day.

I'll be in my bunk.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Aerotan said:
    https://imgur.com/a/5lzlA?gallery

Canada is just hilarigreat. Greece, simple but flawless. Honduras was...taken...at a bad angle.

South Africa and Venezuela yaaaaaaaaaaaaas.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'd call those... ironic, but decidedly lacking in funny. Anti-semitism is not cute.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Marcella said:
    It's tough to get much more political than this.  You're going to get the @Oneiroi on you; GamerGate is definitely not a "funny / cute picture" kind of thing.
    I think the original concept was that if you're making blog posts/tweets about cis/white/hetero/males in some sort of antagonising post, and you can replace that with "jews", then you're no better than the stereotypical bullies you think you're fighting.
  • It is extremely political though, so it breaks rule 7 of the forums. And that's an IRE mandate, so you can't even appeal to the moderators on this instance.

Anyway. Something funny and/or cute.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde

• Are you a cat or are you a dog, good sir?
  • Xenthos said:
    Marcella said:
    It's tough to get much more political than this.  You're going to get the @Oneiroi on you; GamerGate is definitely not a "funny / cute picture" kind of thing.
    Maybe a bit rough for funny/cute. We don't all find the same shit content humorous. I have seen things posted that I find personally offensive in relation to the way I parent my infant. I just keep scrolling. Because you can do that you know? 
    Selenity said:
    I know some people dislike babies life, and I know some people dislike Pokemon, but I love them both, so this is adorable: 

Just thought I'd like...you know...fix that for you. Because babies are totally adorable. :P <3