Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I dont' get it.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's because you're young, Tylwyth, and you've obviously never seen the saddest death in video game history.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Not sure if funny or depressing.

7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • I found a gif of @Ymuli

• Killing with cute? :D
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Hey, I recognize that. That's from that side-scrolling beat-em-up Madoka game that was free for a while and had online co-op.

I liked that game.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances

Actual footage of Phoebus in the wild. How did they get this recording? ;))

• @Celina @Lothringen is this you?

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Is this supposed to make OCD people freak out or something. 
  • basically.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ieptix said:
    You are the devil for sharing this. It already filled me with pain when I saw it on facebook. EVIL. STUPID LINE JUST GO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

I laughed at that one more than I probably should have. @Ushaara might appreciate it.

• Marcella said:
    What type of owl is that?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

@Daraius, why didn't you ever tell me you used to be a fashion king?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Every time someone discovered that tumblr the world becomes a slightly happier place. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Nightmare fuel, or complete hilarity? You decide!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited February 2016