Comments

• Lol dat look of betrayal.

• edited February 2019
    -
  • edited March 2016

• edited February 2019
    -
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Carts one is pretty easy to explain: they just put the signs on the wrong side after making them. Flipped, it reads "PLEASE RETURN CARTS HERE" - not too outlandish! Someone just goofed a little.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I thought the joke was "don't dead open inside".

Maligorn said:
    I thought the joke was "don't dead open inside".
    I think it's a combination of the separating bar in the middle causing the "Don't Dead" effect and the flipped signs that makes this one mess with people (I've seen it multiple places with people responding to it in absolute confusion), but as I hate fun I can't do anything but explain it and wonder what the big deal is. :(
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    The pop rocks omg.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • The shevats move to Celest??

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Obviously photoshopp'd.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Graduate School Barbie speaks to me.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2016

• Watch this, instantly get cheered up.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.