Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• Daraius said:

I don't really get Mulan as Black Widow (maybe because deception is central to her story arc?), but I'd watch this movie just for Robin Hood. 
    This is a thing that should happen. I like it
  • There's a fanfiction for it, somewhere. Picture popped up on tumblr one day, and then someone, forgot the url, wrote a fanfic for it. It was epic. No, I'm not digging for it. Not entirely too fond of Kuzko as Tony, though. I dunno.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited September 2013
    So just how geeky is someone who relates to more than half the chart in different areas?

Edit: And is maybe near the bottom in quite a few of them?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2013
    Preeeetty geeky. Fortunately, it's all subjective! And as for me, despite my widely professed love for Robin Hood, Star Fox, animals in clothes, and despite playing an anthropomorphic dingo in a text RPG... I stubbornly self-identify no lower than "role playing gamer."    [-(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Preeeetty geeky. Fortunately, it's all subjective! And as for me, despite my widely professed love for Robin Hood, Star Fox, animals in clothes, and despite playing an anthropomorphic dingo in a text RPG... I stubbornly self-identify no lower than "role playing gamer."    [-(
    Ah to be only traipsing about at the top of that chart, what wondrous geekery that must be. I tripped and fell at some point apparently... 

And on the note of my contractually obligated self-parody...
    Kio said:
    Eeeee... otterz

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    <3 piers Anthony
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited September 2013
    Ignore this post. Seriously. Why are you even still looking at it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2013
    I'mma be honest. I had a problem with Smaug. Has anyone read Hobbit? Is that how his body is described? He was most definately a wyvern...
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Munsia said:

Just gonna say, cows are adorable creatures <3
  • http://imgur.com/gallery/cBrJq3f

Every Shadowdancer ever?

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Alary said:

Just gonna say, cows are adorable creatures <3

Agreed
  • Alary said:

How we all must feel sometimes.
    the gliding guy makes me giggle way more than it should...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• for @Maellio

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

• Hmm, what's a good Lusternia-y caption for this one. Highly contested Shanthmark revolt?

• Elanorwen said:
    Maligorn?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.