Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• Maligorn said:
    Aaaaaaeeeeeee... es so flufffyyy

... ehem

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    A case of... woah!

• Slow loris!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness

Lavinya said:
    Wouldn't touch Halo with a 5' pole. Otherwise, I guess it's somewhat right. :P

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Truth in advertising, courtesy of George Takei's facebook page!

There was a few others, but they were wandering into NSFW territory, so I'll leave them out.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That last one is the only good one. Instead of taking the Disney costumes and aligning them to the basic designs of the respective periods, I would have liked to have seen the costumes replace with new, much more accurate costumes.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Rather like Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent myself, though Tiana [and anything 1920s] gets my design attentions. The last is, of course, still the best. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Also

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited February 2014
    I saw this at the bathroom of a site I was at, and no it wasn't a bar. I had to take snap a pic of it (after washing hands of course don't worry!)

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    The latter actually sounds more like Year 1 Glomdoring...not Mag
  • edited February 2014
    My reaction to suddenly having people go WELL DONE ON WINNING PRESTIGE WITH YOUR PLAY.
    Didn't even know it was entered.
    Retired.

Nekotai kitty :D (or how I am going to think of Aslaran Nekotai from now on)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited February 2014

why are forums so hard augh my picture won't work
  • Rialorm said:
    wolverinecat.gif

Nekotai kitty :D (or how I am going to think of Aslaran Nekotai from now on)
    This guy really needs to wipe his nekai clean from pyrotoxin.