Very Vanilla Mafia - The Game Thread [Town Victory]

Comments

• Probably the attacker
  • DISPATCH Weiwae

Sorry, I kind of think you are telling the truth but this lets us rule out one of the last unknowns without ending the day.  If you flip town then I think Lehki is scum.

• I would have gone Lekhi first - that muddle up over who Lekhi illusioned may not have been an accident and may have wanted to get Arix killed over Shaddus
  • Yeah, but if I'm way wrong and someone suddenly bursts in with proof of Lehki's innocence then I'd rather have his power around then Weiwae's.
  • Well, that happened. Now we play the waiting game
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Oh wow sorry been kind of a wild morning/afternoon. Hello 60+ posts.

I feel bad you wasted the truth detection on me though. Since I've been confirmed, I'm Camus the Page and I'm probably the only vanilla character in this whole game. I've been playing pretty recklessly because I'm treating vanilla as a low risk lynch for Town so I feel I can play aggressively. Glad to help narrow down the field via Arix's power, but I kind of hoped if we mislynched anyone down the road it would be me.

Not sure why Shaddus chose to support me. Maybe he knew I was the one vanilla? Didn't mind keeping me because I'm harmless?

(Also I thought Weiwae was someone else. Brutus isn't in my PM, but another name on the earlier list he made is. Curious how he flips.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ..Given the other roles, a pure vanilla role seems pretty crazy. Almost crazy enough to be true...
    Kalikai said:
    ..Given the other roles, a pure vanilla role seems pretty crazy. Almost crazy enough to be true...
    And yet here I am!

I actually thought this was a vanilla game until the first night action struck me and everyone was sharing their night actions.

I did leave a few nuggets of hinting at being vanilla prior to my claim. Feel free to check.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Vivet did say some of the roles were not equal to others. I could believe a true vanilla, or even the messy power Weiwae is claiming
    Kistan said:
    I would have gone Lekhi first - that muddle up over who Lekhi illusioned may not have been an accident and may have wanted to get Arix killed over Shaddus
    Okay but you personally saw the result of my power. Tried to watch Arix, and ended up seeing her die to poison, when she's clearly still fine and it was Shaddus that died to poison instead. Unless you mean I actually messed up submitting my night action?
  • I did see the result of your power

But then you got confused over whether you were making Shaddus look like Arix or Arix look like Shaddus.

It could also have been to protect Shaddus for who would attack Arix?
  • If I'm right, then the person I'm warning runs to safety and avoids getting killed. If I'm wrong, then I draw attention to myself and the attacker gets me instead.
    I haven't used the power, it's the type of power you can only use at the end of the game.

But just invade this saves me... ANNIHILATE OTHERO.   This should put us in a duel and stalemate I think.
  • In case not invade.
  • Gah, silly mobile bold not working, let's try this again... ANNIHILATE OTHERO. 
  • I'm not sure how that helps you show that you're not scum. Either you're scum, you die, we win. Otherwise you're town, you die and flip town, and Lehki is literally the only person who could still be scum. I seriously don't know what you're doing and you're going to get yourself lynched if you are town.
    Othero vs Weiwae! Battle of the ages!

Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sylandra said:
    Othero vs Weiwae! Battle of the ages!

I just got home and will be writing this up. Not going to be quick either I think, so don't sit too impatiently!
  • *heavy breathing intensifies*
    As Weiwae begins to explain himself and capture the captivation of a majority of the assembly, Othero halts his breath and slowly draws his broadsword as he eyes Weiwae warily.

"What! Othero, what are you doing? Do you no longer believe it is me, Brutus the Half-Orc?"

"I'm not entirely sure what to believe anymore, but regardless of who you are, something about you is making me uneasy. I don't wish to do this out of malice or hate - I trust the others more."

Weiwae backs away to seek refuge among the assembly, but instead Arix and Kalikai catch him by either arm and hold him fast.

"Sorry, Weiwae, but I feel it's time for you to go as well. There's something not quite right."

"I'm thinking Ayano is definitely your handiwork, don't think I'll let you back out of this."

The others waver, unsure of what to do as Weiwae grits his teeth. Slowly, he exhales and kneels, exposing his neck as Arix and Kalikai remain unmoved and hold him steady.

"This should not hurt much at all," Othero explains as he runs a hand along the edge of his broadsword, bathing it in holy flame that sears the air with a righteous crackle. "Just stand still and I should be able to remove your head in an instant."

Weiwae keeps his head bowed, silent as Othero carefully and dutifully makes a few practice motions before raising his broadsword high and gripping it most firmly. Then, as he is about to swing, Weiwae's very body seems to swell and expand, and he flails his body viciously, sending Arix flying across the commons like a cheap ragdoll and knocking Kalikai off-balance. With his free arm, he plows an earth-shattering punch into Othero's unprotected torso that knocks the wind out of him, audibly snapping ribs and causing his back to bulge unnaturally as he very nearly is sent crashing to the floor.

Without hesitation, Weiwae rolls his arm back to land another punch directly against Othero's head, but is halted when Kalikai whips around to drive a hunting knife into his bicep, giving it a vicious twist that leaves Weiwae screaming in agony. As the pain fleetingly distracts him, Kalikai worms around behind him and twists both of his arms, a palpable aura of pure ferocity sending a shiver down everyone's spines as she pins him in place. "Knew I should have brought my claymore with me today," she bellows, before shooting a glance at Othero as he staggers to remain standing.

Othero doesn't seem to notice Celina at his side demanding that he doesn't move. His eyes see the intent in Kalikai's, and with all the strength he can muster he lunges forward and plunges his blade into Weiwae's chest, who is unable to budge against the fantastic strength that Kalikai has summoned. As the holy flame ripples over Weiwae's body and weakens him, Othero can feel himself growing very tired. Weiwae chuckles as Othero struggles to speak.

"What... why?"

"Why? Don't be silly, good sir. I ain't going to hell alone."

With a final, sardonic snarl, Weiwae collapses in a heap.

Weiwae was Krilgrag the Blood Orc, a member of the Very Vanilla Mafia!

You're not a terribly complicated guy, you're just really violent and love hurting humans. And it's all the more fun when you have some buddies to help you out, so why refuse a chance to team up with a motley crew and earn some extra gold?

Burly Brute - Puny protections and Magicbounce are nothing against your might. You will kill the majority of your targets without fail and can't be blocked during the night (but even you can admit you probably can't take that fabled Blackswordsman one on one). Keep in mind you can still get redirected. Your night kills will have the lowest possible ability priority and go after all others.

Bloodlust - You may PULVERISE <target> to render them a bloody, unrecognisable mess. If you want to use this during the day, you may pm PULVERISE LYNCHED to ensure whoever gets lynched is affected, regardless of who they are. You can only do this once.

Bloodthirst - You may ANNIHILATE <target> during the dayphase to daykill someone. You will need to post this in the game thread, so be wary that it will be very visible and very public. You can only do this once. You cannot pair this with Bloodlust.

---

Othero laughs as he struggles to so much as kneel, and Celina pours her life energy into him to prop him up. But he seems to have serious internal injuries, and it's not doing much good. His breath is halted as he struggles with words, the assembly hanging close to him as Arix nurses her side with a pained grimace.

"Ha. I knew it. He made a poor imitation Brutus."

But alas, it proved to be too much. Othero expires as well.

Othero was George the Paladin!
    You win with GAH and its allies.

You have come to Idyllic with Lord Chaucer, his page Camus, and your lover, Gina the Priestess. While your combat prowess isn't of the highest tier, you are apt in mediation and have been sent in the hope that you can seek a peaceful resolution to the issue at hand. As a member of GAH, you recall hearing that Anoop the Dwarven Monk and Brutus the Half-Orc should also be on their way to town. Where are they now, did they get lost along the way? Either way, you will do what you can to restore order.

Lawful Vigilante - While you do not wish to bring harm to anyone, sometimes force is necessary. You may DISPATCH <target> during either the day or the night, but if you kill anyone who is a survivor or ally, you will be forced to swear off your kill power for the rest of the game. You cannot use this ability on consecutive phases.

Hand of the Merciful - In dire circumstances, you can call on your diplomatic appeal to shield another from being lynched. Once during the game, you may GRANT SANCTUARY TO <target> to make them unlynchable that day.

Wary Sentinel - You can dayblock one person of your choice, so long as you aren't dispatching anyone (nor plan to). Simply post "<Target>, I don't think I like your tone," and you will shadow them for the rest of the dayphase. This will also block their ability to vote, as well as use of twilight powers.

Lovers! <3 - You are lovers with Gina the Priestess, and spend every night phase with her. You may talk freely with her during the night. Be careful, however, for if one of you dies, so surely will the other.

---

Even though his fate is obvious, Celina does not stop. Will not stop, as the protests of her allies ring hollow and empty. Her concentration and determination is absolute, and she pours every last ounce of her being into saving Othero. But it is still not enough.

Celina was Gina the Priestess!

You have come to Idyllic with Lord Chaucer, his page Camus, and your lover, George the Paladin. As a member of GAH, you know that Clarisse the Medium and Heather the Archer should also be on their way to town. Did they manage to make it? Either way, you're here to help the heroes with your signature protection spells.

Protect - During the night, you can shield someone from dying using PROTECT <target>. This cannot prevent death via poison.

Ritual of Eroee - Once during the game, you may ENACT EROEE. If you use this during the night phase, it will peace every roleblock and killing action, and will delay latent poison for an additional night phase. If you use this during the day phase, it will cancel all day powers and also force the day to end in no-lynch.

Lovers! <3 - You are lovers with George the Paladin, and spend every night phase near him. You may talk freely with him during the night. Be wary, though, for it one of you dies, so surely will the other.

---

A deep feeling of regret hangs thick in the air, weighing everyone down as they behold the newly fallen. So much, in fact, that they do not realise the shrouding magics around them are unbinding and coming apart even as they mourn. Soon they can see one another properly, some only truly seeing their allies for the first time now.

Kalikai is the Blackswordsman!

The stuff of legends! Rumours and tales of your exploits are ever abounding, and always exaggerated. The villagers fear you as a monster, but most don't even know what you actually look like. While you're a cold sort, you're generally more concerned with challenging yourself rather than raking in the gold at the expense of others. Truthfully, you thought this incident wasn't even worth checking out, but Idyllic grows the best jujubes in all of Generica, and jujubes are your favourite fruit. Too bad no one's going to believe that's the only reason you're here.

Legendary Warrior - Even when wielding a sword as long as your body, you can deflect blows with ease. You are immune to daykills and nightkills (but not poison). In addition to this, a supermajority vote is needed in order to lynch you without mob mentality's assistance.

Battle Aura - Your keen senses and intuition can pick up on an approaching hostile presence even while sleeping. Any who try to daykill or nightkill you will be slain instead. This is a passive power you cannot stop.

Judge and Jury - Once during the game, you may EXECUTE <target> and force a lynch to occur at half of the necessary votes. This command automatically applies your vote at the same time.

Kistan is Lotin the Thief!

Long ago, when you were a little boy, Lord Chaucer saved you and your mother from an orcish raid. You always kind of wanted to be a hero, but life's never really permitted it - you were still very poor and had to rely on frequent "borrowing" to get by. And now that you are an adult, you're too addicted to theft to stop, though you do try to limit it to people who don't need it to get by or are otherwise jerks in your eyes. You heard Lord Chaucer was being sent to help Idyllic, and thought maybe you could lend a hand from the background if possible. Never did give him a proper thanks, you know?

Patient Pickpocket - During the night, you may WATCH <target> and see who targets them, making sure nothing untold happens without notice, you know? And if the opportunity presents itself, you might borrow a little of their gold too. Think of it as protection money.

Bad Rep - You are a miller, and may appear to be a member of the mafia if investigated.

Sylandra is Camus the Page!

You are Lord Chaucer's loyal page, and are still learning an awful lot about how to be a proper hero. This is the first mission you have ever gone out on - you were very excited and very scared at the same time! And now you're just very scared. Still, you do your best to choke back your tears and assist the other heroes. You also know that Gina the Priestess and George the Paladin are both here - you travelled together, after all.

Lehki is Vikki, the Illusionist!

What's life without a little mischief to help you along the way? You love pranks even if you're a Hero, and are well practiced in manipulating light and subtly distorting reality for the sake of a giggle. You'd just finished up another job and Idyllic was on the way home, so you thought you'd look into things for GAH even though your presence wasn't requested.

Who's that? - During the night, you may WEAVE GLAMOUR OF <target1> around <target2>. This will make target2 appear to be target1 instead, and anyone else who targets target1 will target target2. Similarly, anyone looking for target2 will be unable to locate them. If your spell is affected by Magicbounce, you will become target2.

Arix is Daphne, the Elfen "Seer"!

Some people don't understand why more elfs don't live in the cities, but you understand why very well. Everyone treats you horribly for your decision and no one really appreciates it! While it is often disheartening, you endure it anyways, because your special smoking herbs come from all around the world and it is so much harder to track them down in smaller trade circuits. You've been bored of late and while GAH did not specifically request for your presence at Idyllic, you felt a premonition and made the decision on your own.

Truthseeker - During the day, you can quote a single sentence from someone's post and proclaim TIME TO TOKE! You will take a long drag out of your pipe and surround yourself with psychadelic smoke - if the smoke makes you see green, then the speaker was telling the truth. If the smoke turns red, your target is being purposely deceitful. If the smoke turns yellow, they either don't know the truth or are only partially honest. You may do this three times before you run out of relevant herbs.

Purple Haze - During the day, you can EXHALE PURPLE HAZE. A number of figures will appear within a smoke ring - this number will be equal to however many members of town remain. You can only do this once. You may use this during Twilight, so that the ability occurs directly after the lynch and reveals results before night begins.

---

It has been a difficult ordeal, but it would seem that GAH has emerged victorious... though at a steep cost. But now there is time for healing, and time for reparations.

Idyllic is saved! Town wins!
    Night actions, unredacted roles, cut roles, and more will be incoming soon.
  • I think we got pretty lucky with Dys taking down Phoebus and then Silvanus taking out Shaddus and himself.
  • Yay I managed not to derp too badly
  • Mail's here!
    Lemax Spooky Town Spooky Mailman 02761

Some choice selections from the dearly departed:

Tremula:

Dys:
    Ha! I knew I was toast but at least I left Silvanus for glue. The blue lips and hoof blow to the head were from fighting with him. Farting poisoned rainbows! The stab wound was the mafia kill, I think. 

I'm sure mafia knew who I was because I think they've got a face swapping illusion. On night 1 when Othero went invisible I was given his illusionary appearance. I think my unwatchable stealth power meant he went invisible instead of looking like me. Since my powers largely duplicated Phoebus' (as Sylandra accurately said...), they likely worked out who I was. I kept quiet on the offchance it wasn't a mafia power as I knew it'd reveal me.

I killed Phoebus (sorry not sorry, and Bad Phoebus for trying to pin me as third party).
    ----
    Night zero I roleblocked Othero, meaning Phoebus did Lehki. So Lehki is probably non-mafia.

I was empowered with a double action last night for killing Phoebus (nemesis!). My other assassination target was Othero as I reasoned the mafia would use a face swap power on one mafia and one non mafia, but he was protected by Celina. Or someone that looked like Celina.
    ----
     I think Sylandra has been dodgy all the way through and it was a toss up as to whether it was her or Silvanus last night. Her logic for killing Tark was bad, and I think she's too smart for that. Double vote at an early stage isn't that strong, easily countered by just one more vote. She was very perceptive about guessing powers and is now pointing at Lehki to back up Weiwae's suspicions from yesterday.

Tarkenton:
    I still think Syl needs to hang. 
    ----
    Sylandra is full of beans. There is no way she's a basic townie in this game. Lynch her imo.
    ----

Eldanien:
    There was a part of me that wanted to turtle up and target myself with magicbounce the entire game.  In hindsight, I should have stuck to my original cowardly plan.  I would have enjoyed the revelation that I'd bounced a poisoned fart back at he who dealt it.

Last night, I gave Kalikai magic bounce, meaning anything else that targeted her would have been returned to sender.  This information may or may not be important to town in determining last night's events.
    ----
    Regarding the 'Brutus is town because my role says so' comment, a reminder that Aldus was a role-confirmed townie who was, in fact, mafia godfather.

• ...welp, descending into hell again
  • Also am glad I chose not to wake and bake with Shaddus and Silvanus
  • But overall it was fun! I think I had a pretty powerful role, especially when Arix confirmed me and saved my from lynching. I would have confirmed Celina's poison theory but didn't want to give anyone any ideas
    Night Zero Actions:

Kistan wants to WATCH SYLANDRA
    Dys wants to ROLEBLOCK OTHERO
    Silvanus wants to FART AT SHADDUS TIER 2
    Celina wants to PROTECT CELINA
    Eldanien wants MAGIC BOUNCE for ELDANIEN
    Lehki waits
    Shaddus wants to INVESTIGATE KALIKAI
    Phoebus wants to ROLEBLOCK LEHKI
    Sylandra can't do anything
    Arix can't do anything
    Kalikai can't do anything
    Tremula can't do anything
    Yomoigu can't do anything
    Weiwae waits
    Tarkenton can't do anything

=====

Night One Actions:

Silvanus wants to FART AT ELDANIEN TIER 1
    Eldanien wants to MAGIC BOUNCE for SYLANDRA
    Lehki wants to WEAVE GLAMOUR OF OTHERO AROUND DYS
    Shaddus wants to INVESTIGATE SYLANDRA
    Kistan wants to WATCH PHOEBUS
    Phoebus wants to KILL YOMOIGU
    Othero waits
    Celina wants to PROTECT CELINA
    Dys wants to ASSASSINATE PHOEBUS
    Weiwae waits
    Arix can't do anything
    Tremula can't do anything
    Yomoigu can't do anything

=====

Night Two Actions:

Eldanien wants MAGIC BOUNCE for KALIKAI (last poison tic)
    Dys wants to ASSASSINATE SILVANUS
    Dys wants to ASSASSINATE OTHERO
    Silvanus waits
    Kistan wants to WATCH ARIX
    Weiwae wants to KILL DYS
    Shaddus wants to INVESTIGATE OTHERO (last poison tic)
    Othero waits
    Celina wants to PROTECT OTHERO
    Lehki wants to WEAVE GLAMOUR OF ARIX AROUND SHADDUS
    Arix can't do anything

CLARIFIED ROLES

You are Taira Ageha, a member of the Very Vanilla Mafia!

A proud ninja scion of the Taira clan, your clan has fallen onto hard times of late and struggles to maintain its prior reputation. Of special note is the rogue agent, Ayano, who betrayed your clan and killed your brother - and you even helped train and condition her! In addition to a reasonable cash offer, your employer also promised to lure Ayano to the village of Idyllic. Soon! Soon...

Ninja Stealth - Using your decoys and wit, you will be unwatchable during the night. This is a passive power and always in effect.

Shuriken Rain - During the night, you may pin someone in place to roleblock them. RAIN SHURIKEN ON <target>.

Omen of the Taira - If you nightkill Ayano, or vote on her lynch train, you will be empowered on the next night. You will be able to perform a kill independent of the group-mafia kill, as well as be able to use Shuriken Rain on an additional target. Optionally, you might roleblock two different targets instead.

---

You are Ayano the rogue ninja!

You were abducted as a young child and raised by the scions of the Taira Clan to know nothing but killing and obedience. But somehow, somewhere, something deep inside did not break and cede over the course of your training. In a sudden fitful burst during one late session, you slew your instructor and fled, and have been evading the Taira ever since. However, rumour has it that Taira Ageha is in Idyllic, and is collaborating with the marauders terrorising the village. Ageha was your very abductor, who ruined and corrupted your life, and nothing would give you more vindication than ending hers. And let's be frank, anything the Taira are willing to support is worth stopping.

Ninja Stealth - Using your decoys and wit, you will be unwatchable during the night. This is a passive power and always in effect. You may ASSASSINATE <target> to end a life of your choosing if you aren't using your other active.

Shuriken Rain - During the night, you may pin someone in place to roleblock them. RAIN SHURIKEN ON <target>. If you choose to roleblock, then you can't kill.

Omen of the Taira - If you nightkill Ageha, or vote on her lynch train, you will be empowered on the next night. You will be able to perform two night actions instead of one, and it can be any combination of your choice.

---

You are Alder the Elfen Ranger, the godfather of the Very Vanilla Mafia!

On the outside, you play the part of a peaceable, nature loving elf. But you are empty inside. You truly feel nothing. Always have. So even though you are a member of the Generica Assoication of Heroes, it's more to gain easy trust than anything else. The world has gotten progressively more boring as you age, and you've developed a fascination with seeing just how vile and cruel you can be without ruining your outward guise to the rest of the world. And now, you've gone from picking on the weak, to crushing families, to razing a whole village with a few hired hands. It's so hard and so much work to be properly entertained, but you will endure and you will remain blameless.

Insider - As a member of GAH, you know with certainty that Gina the Priestess, George the Paladin, Anoop the Dwarven Monk, Camus the Page, and Clarisse the Medium are all present. While some here are unfamiliar to you, you know that Heather the Archer and Brutus the Half-Orc definitely did not make it here (though they will be expected). You also did your damnedest to lure Ayano the rogue ninja into the village, so she should be present too.

Purest Elfen - Investigations always render favourable results on you, and your lies cannot be detected by magics.

Animal Affinity - During the night, you may INVESTIGATE <target> and have little woodland critters spy on them for you. You will learn their role name, alignment, and significant ability details.

Hidden Fury - Should you somehow be cornered, you will not hesitate to show your true colours. Anyone who attempts to nightkill you will be slain in kind. If you are lynched, you can also use this power during the dayphase or during twilight - you may pick a specific member of your lynch train with <target>, IF I'M GOING DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME! This will fail against the Blackswordsman.

CUT ROLES

You are Desdemona the Dreamweaver, a member of the Very Vanilla Mafia!

You're not really all that bad of a person, but when you fall for someone, you fall hard. Why did you have to fall in love with a psychopath again? Oh well. At least you're useful to your beloved, so they don't just toss you aside. And deep down inside, the adrenaline from all this scheming and malice does feel pretty good.

Vivid Dreaming - During the night, you can instruct the mod to send an anonymous message to a target of your choice. This message can contain whatever you wish, and you are permitted to try to make it look like a mod message. This can be done 3x, and if you wish you can send them all out on one night.

Domination of Thought - During the night, you can enter the world of the dreaming to possess someone else, and attempt to force them to use a nightpower. This will do nothing if your target doesn't have the nightpower you try to dominate them into using. DOMINATE <target> TO DO <thing>. As your sleeping body will not leave your room, this ability is impossible to trace to you. Do be wary, however, for if the body you've possessed dies, you will also die. You may only use this ability once.

---

You are Hardrada the Mercenary!

Idyllic is your hometown, and it saddened you to hear news of its peril. Though you are presently a foot soldier in a mercenary company in the neighboring kingdom of Harmonia, you determined to request time for leave to help your place of birth. Unfortunately, no one around town seems to recognise you at all now, and you're really not skilled enough to offer much in the way of help. But since you went through the trouble of coming out this far, you'll stick it out.

Foreigner - As you are technically a foreign mercenary, investigations may mistake you for a member of the mafia.

---

You are Ridley, the Lupine Innkeeper!

While the majority of Idyllic's population is human, you are well known in town as the owner of the local Inn. Business has been hurting quite a bit with all these miscreants and curs running rampant, and if they intend to threaten the integrity of your Inn while within its walls then you will do what you can to sniff them out. You will certainly not suffer the injustice of having your long running guest list destroyed.

The Nose Knows - During the night, you may TRACK <target> to stalk after them through your Inn, and monitor who they target.

Paws-its - During the night, you may write out a message to be tacked on the wall in the commons for everyone to read at dawn. It will be signed under your role name, however, so your anonymity will be ruined if you reveal you are Ridley. Additionally, it will take so long for you to work your wonderful calligraphy that you will be unable to track anyone on the same night.

---

You are Wendel the Coward!

You win when the game ends while you are still alive (survivor).

Paranoid and easily startled, you spend the majority of life scared and fleeing from danger. You make sure never to stray too far from home, even for business, and usually only stop briefly on your way through Idyllic. You just had some incredibly awful timing this go around. Seriously, why? Is this supposed to be some sort of karmic justice, or a punishment from heaven? You don't want anything to do with these heroes or marauders and just want to go home!

Yellowest Belly - You will grab your bag and flee if you suspect someone is so much as approaching your location during the night. As such, you are immune to all night actions.

---

I'll be posting my thoughts on the game and what went on later, need a bit of a break for now.

edited June 2017
    Hahaha, I had a lot of bad reads this game. Shout-out to Dys for being the hero and offing Phoebus.

I briefly thought Weiwae was Gina the Priestess, and that Shaddus was George the Paladin. Obviously I was totally wrong on that front--I can't remember if Celina and Othero even claimed that, I was so scatterbrained this game haha. I mostly played this one on mobile, and I wouldn't be surprised if I missed info bits.

Lots of fun! Props to @Vivet for a fun game. @Silvanus had hands-down the best role.

Also,
    Sylandra is full of beans. There is no way she's a basic townie in this game. Lynch her imo.

RUDE, @TARKENTON. </3
    Daraius said:
    Aww, don't worry @Yomoigu I know that feeling! 

And yes, town got some insane luck this game.

• Wait, I forgot the derp where I accidentally asked Vivet a power question on his wall instead of as a message. Good thing I didn't have a night power
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I laughed in the dead chat, but now I can share why. @Dys, we had no idea you were Ayano, and we really did think Ayano would be a third party killer, and in our fight it looked like you'd disguised yourself as Othero on purpose, so I definitely thought you had that power instead of typical ninjaness. We had a really good track record for being completely wrong about things. I was allowed to keep chatting with my team at night after I died, and I suggested we kill you because you were unlikely to be watched. So I'm claiming points for ghost ninja vengeance.

But wow, we really got unlucky with the night kills. Shaddus' fate was sealed on the very first night, and I randomly happened to get taken out by my rival of all people. First time I'm scum in years and years, and it...went about as well as every other time I've been scum, really.

@Sylandra People seriously thought we were collaborating. It was very funny to me. 
    @Phoebus this happened when we were townies in the Umineko game too! Collaborators for life.
    Daraius said: