Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• edited September 2018
    A fierce and enormous roc swoops down and picks you up into her claws, carrying you away and dumping you into a large nest.
    This room has not been mapped.

A fledgling roc claws at you with razor-sharp talons.

You bleed 19 health.

A familiar sense of awe spreads through you as you contemplate the beauty of creation.

Arix said:
    Tzaraziko died for your spins
  • You give the corpse of a giant red slug to a gnome assistant.
    A gnome assistant exclaims, "Well done, especially for a gnome! That's 1 slugs!"

uhhh gnomes are racist against themselves?
  • @Minkahmet and @Mag. Can't remember the lats time I had that much fun. Well done.
  • Yendor said:
    You give the corpse of a giant red slug to a gnome assistant.
    A gnome assistant exclaims, "Well done, especially for a gnome! That's 1 slugs!"

Yes, actually. I encountered a bit of this with that professor guy when we were discussing the Gnafia
  •  Yendor said:
    You give the corpse of a giant red slug to a gnome assistant.

Not remotely surprising, actually! 
  • I mean, let's be clear, these gnomes have been sitting on Facility for hundreds of years now waiting for bored adventures to kill slugs for them. 1 slug actually DOES sound pretty good for a gnome.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Man. So, I just did the most badass thing Luce has ever done. And nobody saw it.
  • Luce said:
    Man. So, I just did the most badass thing Luce has ever done. And nobody saw it.

What was it?!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    He probably filed some report and didn't even do it in triplicate.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Logged in, was being attacked by a garosaur, hit my attack macro and let it run while typing up a 'This is SPARTA' style one-liner, WSC just before I hit enter and ended up three-shotting the thing.
  • Quick note from us to say that if you want to apply to be a mortal reviewer but you're not able to post to the Plots board, you can now email us! Full details are on HELP MORTAL REVIEWERS. The application is exactly the same, and you still have the option of posting to Plots if you prefer.
  • Did Lusternia become completely inaccessible for everyone, or is that just me?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Oh. Thought it was just my isp
  • It's down
  • Internal error! IREWS IO error: Unable to connect to the service. Connection refused: 
    Please notify the administrator and/or try again later.

This is the error I'm getting when trying to access the My News link on the website. I think something went down, and hard.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    (To the tune of "Folsom Prison Blues")

I feel a war a'comin'
    It's comin' 'round the bend.
    And I don't know which character
    I should be in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rivius said:
    Kind of wish there was a mechanic that made collecting beasts more rewarding for people who have perma-beasts already. Like a mini-pet thing where you can still interact with them somehow.
    Agree so much.  The monthly quest reward being something that will require maintenance forevermore (or let it die) makes me sad. :(
  • What are spouts?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• They're the rare piece of genie curios and are usually sold for more than that.
  • Just saw the image art for Garosaurs... Everyone is going to be riding Danquik. Garosaurs have been his dracnari desc from day 1.
  • Tenaka said:
    Just saw the image art for Garosaurs... Everyone is going to be riding Danquik. Garosaurs have been his dracnari desc from day 1.
    Which FF game is that a screenshot from? :)
  • ok, out of the event loop and only going by the Events post, but have we addressed how entertaining it is that the kaelye speak Finnish?
    Kalaneya said:
    ok, out of the event loop and only going by the Events post, but have we addressed how entertaining it is that the kaelye speak Finnish?
    ...what 
  • So what's they're homeworld called then?
  • Moi said:b
    So what's they're homeworld called then?
    Don't the Finns come from earth?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: