What abilities or habits can players train in to become more useful to their team in IC group PvP? Obviously certain skills, classes, artis help with combat, but I'm curious about more universal good habits that would show in any of a player's chars.
Here are some things I've heard. Has this been true in people's experience?
- Understand how to use layouts to your advantage
- Know the layout of the area / study it beforehand
- Carry around reserves in case an ally runs out
- Practice PvP against members of the enemy team so you're more familiar with their strategy/abilities
- Know enough coding to tweak or modify systems
- Keep highlighted timers of your allies' and enemies' key abilities so you know when someone's about to be in trouble
- Know when to prioritize defs that work for the group, not just for you, even if they're weaker for you
Tzaraziko died for your spins