October Events - Cost:Benefit

edited October 2018 in Q&A
I haven't given two hoots about most of what's happening in these November events. But I have absolutely fricking loved the feeling that stuff's happening. I've seen old friends. Older enemies. I've been outside of my manse talking to people ICly. I've sent care packages of curatives and artefacts to sworn enemies so that they could keep going during the Great Hunt, and done some very satisfying trashtalking to folks who got pwnt on Astral (sadly, I didn't get snubbed this year by any of the trashtalkees. Always next year).

In a nutshell, this month I have seen the Lusternia I remember as a newbie, and it really has reawakened some of the magic.

Yet I suspect that many other things have stopped happening. Has Team Godmin been able to work on fixing the economy? On balancing combat? On making that damned throbbing mote embeddable? I don't know.

So that's my question:  I think the benefits of Team Godmin doing these events has been clear to see. But how resource intensive has it been? I guess player debate and speculation on this would be interesting, but I'm more interested in hearing from Team Godmin.

EDIT: It's October. It is not November.

Comments

• edited October 2018
    I can agree that I feel the old magic of Lusternia back again. I get excited about coming home from work, just so I can log in and see people or talk to people - hoping that I come across something or can work towards something rewarding.
    I'm interested in seeing your questions answered.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.