Mafia Signup: Snuggletastic Animals!

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lieMember Posts: 1,585 Transcendent
edited January 7 in The Real World
Post here to confirm your signing up for the Snuggletastic Mafia Game! There are 12 slots, but we can tweak if there are more or less people. Adjustments will be made as necessary! I am planning to start on Monday, the 7th of January, but reserve the right to leave people a little more signup time if it feels like a good idea. We can be casual!

1. Sylandra
2. Arix
3. Aruin
4. Zitto
5. Shaddus
6. Kistan
7. Dys
8. Lehki

And the people who already expressed interest, just to make sure they don't miss the thread:
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
Post edited by Portius on

Comments

• SylandraSylandra #VoteSylandra The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,631 Transcendent
    I'm game. Let's roll.
    Xenthos said:
    Rule #1: SYLANDRA!!!
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,373 Mythical
    I'm in

• AruinAruin Member Posts: 86 Adept
    I would like to join.
  • ZittoZitto Member Posts: 352 Fabled
    Yeah, okay.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,142 Transcendent
    It's been a while. Count me in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 412 Expert
    I'm in
  • DysDys Member Posts: 673 Fabled
    I'll play please
  • LehkiLehki Member Posts: 1,304 Mythical
    Yes, I'm in
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,585 Transcendent
    Ok! I will start sending out roles after I get home this evening, so any stragglers can have a little longer to sign up. If we don't fill by then, I'll cut a few roles.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,585 Transcendent
    Signups are now closed and I am sending out role messages!