Snuggletastic Animal Mafia

Comments

• also I didn't use my power last night it's too situational to just randomly use it on someone
  • Soooo, any of the other cutre critters feel like checking in and/or contributing?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Arix said:
    Soooo, any of the other cutre critters feel like checking in and/or contributing?
    I'll agree that @Kistan @Dys and @Zitto could speak up a bit more.

That said, Arix, you yourself haven't contributed very much except under duress. Aruin's vote is still on you. Who would your pick be for a day two makeover, if not you?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Aruin's vote doesn't really bother me except as possible role-fishing, I confirmed not vanilla because my power is situational and I don't really care if people know what it does. And nobody is really giving off any uncute vibes at the moment except you, who was going on at length about lynching, which is desperately uncute but also can be written off as stress or poor phrasing
  • That's fair. When there's not a lot of information to go on it does seem like the ones who aren't trying to solve the mystery are the suspicious ones because we all want to help each other.

Arix has been a bit wild with pointing at Sylandra and supposing the modvig but that could just be trying to shake things up. We think from Sylandra that someone targeted her and bounced. That sounds likely true. If I haaaad to pick someone right now, I'm leaning towards one of the quieter ones - Kistan, Zitto, Lehki rather than Arix, Sylandra, Aruin.

Did anyone visit Shaddus? Maybe now's the time to 'fess up because we all know that lying would be wrong.
  • I don't have anything useful about last night to add. Right now I'm kinda of leaning towards Arix because his response seemed a bit cagey to me, but it's not much to go on and definitely open to other options for makeover today. 
  • Sorry, been a little bit busy this weekend. The only person I'm really feeling good about at the moment is Aruin. I tentatively buy Arix and Sylandra 's townie powers but otherwise don't have much to go on. I do feel like Arix's targeting based on uncute language is sort of excuse-fishing.

There's only been a little discussion on game structure, which can help us figure out what claims make sense and what claims don't. As far as numbers, I suspect two scum, since three would potentially mean mean a game-over after night one if we had mis-makedovered, and I don't think Portius would have balanced that harshly. For similar reasons, I am skeptical of a serial make-up artist, since that could lead to a night-one game over for the scum if there are only two. My guess on the comp is 6v2.

I'd like to hear from Kristan, but I don't know that there's much more to discover today.

Also, have a cute thing, and praise be unto the wife of Portius who giveth great game themes:

• I'd agree with Zitto's reasoning for 6v2.

I wonder if Kistan's quiet because he lacks confidence? There's something we can do to help with that, maybe!

MAKEOVER KISTAN

But I'm happy to be hear otherwise.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie

Votes

Arix-1(Aruin)
    Kistan-1(Dys)

It is now DAY TWO. The day ends at 4PM Eastern on Monday, January 14th.

There are 7 Cuties Left, with 4 votes to makeover.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Sorry! I too have been busy!

I worry a little about @Arix, only because of @Aruin's powers - i think there are so many one off powers that it is hard to believe that Aruin could detect vanilla when everyone is so flavourful. Be like finding a needle in a haystack!

But then I realise I always do distrust @Arix. And am invariably wrong

I too used a power last night. i watched Lehki - I had a whole stream of reasoning as to why i thought Lehki would get painted but it turned out nobody targetted Lehki last night

• I'm worried we're going to stall out. With a 5v2, we've got a choice. If we mismakeover today, we get another shot tomorrow at 3v2, losing if we mismakeover both times. If we don't makeover, we go into tomorrow 4v2, and a mismakeover still loses the game. No-makeovering both today and tomorrow puts us at that same 3v2 on day four. If Aruin is our only investigative power, we probably aren't going to get open-and-shut IDs, so I think two shots at lynches is the better choice. My initial thought was Kistan because of lack of response, but with a response and a solid claim as watcher, I'm not feeling that. There's not really any more info for us to hash at the moment, but I think @Arix should role-claim. There's only one role that makes sense to me based on what he said, and false-claiming it would be a bad idea.
  • So it doesn't actually matter what I say because you've either got an e xtremely specific role in mind and will call for a makeover, or you're role-fishing for the mafia and are going to call for a makeover regardless. But as I said before I don't care if you know because without info I'm basicly a vanilla. I have the role of Recharger, I can increase the usage of limited powers. I do not know what happens if I use it on someone who has one but hasn't spent a charge, but wording suggests they would simply have more charges
  • Skylandra - Bounce
    Arix - Something situational? (lack of evidence - could be false, I wouldn't mind a role claim)
    Aruin/Myself - Investigative
    Kistian - Watcher (it sounds like he can only tell if they are a target not if they're the one doing a surprise makeover)

So Zitto, Lehki, and Dys seem the most likely to me to be the the possible culprits behind Shaddus' unfortunate paint job. I do think we should do a makeover today and am willing to change it over from Arix depending on the consensus.

• I did claim, it's just in the middle of my small wall of text

• Well my power had limited usage so you could recharge that @Arix

• but here it is for you anyhow, I'm a recharger. I either refresh used limited powers or potentially add to their charges based on wording. Without info I'm basicly vanilla since I don't want to randomly empower a serial cosmetologist or something equally ridiculous
  • but you see why I said it was situational
  • @kistan sure, tho I dunno if you'd be able to use it that same night
  • That wasn't the claim I expected, but it is pretty plausible. I withdraw my suspicion.
  • I believe Arix, and Kistan's sounds plausible too.

MAKEOVER NONE

Zitto, why did you visit Shaddus last night? I followed you as I was looking for someone to play with! If it was you that painted Shaddus I think someone should show you how to do a proper makeover.

MAKEOVER ZITTO
  • Cruel @Dys, voting for me when she knew @Zitto was there the whole time?

MAKEOVER ZITTO
    edited January 2019

Votes

Arix-1(Aruin)
    Zitto-2(Dys, Kistan)

Edit: Added Kistan to the vote list because I got sniped while posting this.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Omg @Dys how could you be sleeping on this for so long.

MAKEOVER ZITTO. It’s as close to evidence as we have for today.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

The Portly Parrot says:

"Wow, things are really heating up fast and the votes are coming in. Is Zitto due for a makeover?"

Votes

Arix-1(Aruin)
    Zitto-3(Dys, Kistan, Sylandra)

• Zitto must be exhausted, possibly from lifting a can of paint or something with adorable stubby arms. a makeover is just what he needs.
    MAKEOVER ZITTO
  • Dys said:
    My night was also un-uneventful. Really interested in what everyone else has to say.

Zoo animals look cuter with glitter and bows than paint!

I did say!

Kind of.

Votes

Arix-1(Aruin)
    Zitto-4(Dys, Kistan, Sylandra, Arix)

-------------------

The Portly Parrot says:

"That's a makeover! Looks like Zitto is zoomin' off for a groomin' and-"

Suddenly, Zitto's tail puffs up and he starts shrieking at the Portly Parrot!

"NO! I DON'T NEED GROOMING YOU ALL NEED GROOMING I'LL MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL! JUST LET ME PAINT YOUR PRETTY PRETTY FACES! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY, I CAN'T PAINT YOU IF THEY'RE PAINTING ME!"

All of his wailing is for naught! A flock of gorgeous flamingos drags him away to the grooming parlor. He's gonna look ab fab!

--------------

Zitto was Pandora, the Painting Red Panda!

You win with The Cabal of Covert Cosmetics!

(That means you're in the mafia.)

You're more than just cute. You're an artist.

You got so very, very excited when you heard about the makeover plan. Your brushes were ready, and all you needed was an adorable canvas. Unfortunately, that portly parrot overlooked you. So bet it. You'll make them over anyway. They will rue the day that they thought anyone else could be the arbiter of cuteness!

Panda Paint!: You're very dedicated to your art. Once per game, you may ignore all blocking effects while you perform the mafia's kill. (1-shot strongman)

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO. THE NIGHT ENDS AT 8PM ON MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH. SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.