Unpopular Opinion: Lusternia Edition

Comments

• ArixArix Member Posts: 1,331 Mythical
    People mostly only buy laurels to force actions/emotions on others or hide that they've been doing conflict quests they don't want to get in trouble for
  • Daxi StrongleafDaxi Strongleaf Member Posts: 43 Apprentice
    Some people only buy laurels because they are embarrassed by how few honours quests they've done.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,471 Transcendent
    Arix said:
    People mostly only buy laurels to force actions/emotions on others or hide that they've been doing conflict quests they don't want to get in trouble for
    Or some buy them for the RP.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

@Rancoura I did say mostly

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 362 Gifted
    Allheale potion should live up to its name and heal all afflictions, not just a handful.
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 397 Expert
    Kethaera said:
    When people in favor of the current system demand evidence that it's broken, they are only attempting to stall discussion of the issue.
    Anecdote > evidence?
  • KethaeraKethaera Member Posts: 842 Transcendent
    edited April 1
    W/e
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 2,179 Transcendent
    Kistan said:
    Kethaera said:
    When people in favor of the current system demand evidence that it's broken, they are only attempting to stall discussion of the issue.
    Anecdote > evidence?

Evidence? You mean like the fact that the game's gone so down hill it went free to play?
    Or would you like the research that shows the customer complaints represent much greater concerns within a customer base, they just look like a minority because people are more likely leave rather than complain?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark AustraliaMember Posts: 3,477 Transcendent
    Everiine said:
    Public aethers are not for discussions between two people that don't involve the rest of the org.
    Yes yes a thousand times YES.

if you don't want eavesdroppers and people chiming in, don't talk in public
  • AydeksaAydeksa Member Posts: 68 Capable
    rawr! is inherently OOC and doesn't go on IC channels
    Aydeksa said:
    rawr! is inherently OOC and doesn't go on IC channels
    That's a popular opinion, I think. Anyway, the Rawr-er has been informed and instructed not to rawr!
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • AydeksaAydeksa Member Posts: 68 Capable
    I had to share this, because when I see people disagree on this thread it's all I can think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkE83Zu8z58
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 2,179 Transcendent
    Ally status does not count as consent.

(cannot believe this actually came up)
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 397 Expert
    When the UK moves to British Summer Time, the change of the weave in Lusternia should as well 
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,471 Transcendent
    Kistan said:
    When the UK moves to British Summer Time, the change of the weave in Lusternia should as well 
    What about when EST moves to EDT and vice versa?!

(In all seriousness, weave is based on GMT and that's fair and impartial enough)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

If you whisper to someone, only that person should be able to hear it, and not everyone in the location (just my opinion on what should logically happen, though. Everyone being able to hear the whispering has led to a couple of funny moments, so it's not my hill to die on or anything)
    DST and imperial measurements should be purged from reality.
    A pun isn't funny when you have to look it up to work out what it means. Today I learned rulers in some countries are a foot long.
  • KethaeraKethaera Member Posts: 842 Transcendent
    Glomdoring is an actual cult, and people who adhere to it stop accepting reality.
This discussion has been closed.