Would you be willing to help build a new commune, if Serenwilde & Glomdoring were deleted ?

13»

Comments

  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,124 Transcendent
    Everiine said:
    (Jaguar identifies as masculine >_> )
    Are you sure?  Maybe I'm thinking of Sister Badger or something.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 213 Master
    Shaddus said:
    Everiine said:
    (Jaguar identifies as masculine >_> )
    Are you sure?  Maybe I'm thinking of Sister Badger or something.
    Sister Wolverine.

    Badger is gender fluid.

  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,909 Transcendent
    Brother Jaguar, the Hunter
    Brother Eagle, the Seer
    Sister Wolverine, the Predator

    I literally wrote the book on the Warrior Spirits :p
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

    Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

    Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,124 Transcendent
    Everiine said:
    Brother Jaguar, the Hunter
    Brother Eagle, the Seer
    Sister Wolverine, the Predator

    I literally wrote the book on the Warrior Spirits :p
    That's who I meant then, Sister Wolverine!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 279 Adept

    Sister James

    Ghost-shark, ghost-shark! A ghost and a shark!
    He's spooky and scary and white
    He swims circles around in the night
    He fights with the forces of Light
    If you see him, you will die of fright!
Sign In or Register to comment.