Forum Mafia: Godfather Arthur Pendragon Signups

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lieMember Posts: 1,627 Transcendent
edited September 2019 in The Real World
You guys probably know the drill by now. If you want to sign up for forum mafia, post in here. I'm hoping for at least 8 players, but I can take pretty much any number. I'd like to remind the admin that they are also welcome to play. Signups will close on Wednesday, September 4th, at noon eastern time.

EDIT: I was trying to tag people here, but the forum refused to tag more than one of you at once. Sorry. You'll probably notice on your own anyway.

1. Zitto
2. Sylandra
3. Coraline
4. Arix
5. Alexandria
6. Chronas
7. Choros
8. Ayisdra

Remember, roles can be added if more people want to play!
Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
Post edited by Portius on
Tagged:

Comments

• ZittoZitto Member Posts: 368 Fabled
    Zitto
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,722 Transcendent
    I’m IN.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 517 Virtuoso
    Me too!
    The Venerable Masasachi Dith, Tranquil Sophist tells you, "You will never reach enlightenment if you are in such a hurry."
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,374 Mythical
    Sure
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,722 Transcendent
    Just need four more, guys. Four more!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 247 Gifted
    For @Sylandra I will volunteer.

I'm not owning up to anything here, but I should admit that the last time I forum mafia'd there was still a furrikin shedding all over everything while we played.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

• ChronasChronas Member Posts: 23 Inept
    I want to play!
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 176 Adept
    What the person above me said.

Ianir the Anomaly has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 30 months.
    One moooore.
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie Member Posts: 1,627 Transcendent
    We can fit more than that, if more people are interested! Roles can be added. Or subtracted, but I would prefer additions!
  • AyisdraAyisdra Member Posts: 1,225 Mythical
    I will play.
  • ChronasChronas Member Posts: 23 Inept
    Will there be a link to some rules? It's been a while since I last played.
    Chronas said:
    Will there be a link to some rules? It's been a while since I last played.
    There's a copy/pasted list that I shove in the first post of the game!

Remember, other Lusternian players/admin/other, you can still sign up! There can be more roles.
    Game will open up at some point this evening when I have time to post a post and hand out roles!