It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The basic rules: The guards and prince want to lynch the assassin. The assassin wants to identify the prince. Players can vote one player out
of the game each day, who will be identified when dead. The assassin may choose their target at any time, including after being lynched, and wins if they kill the prince.
1. Votes MUST be in bold to count. (ex. VOTE Portius)
2. Once a majority
has been reached, the day ends. Please do not post during twilight.
3. You are not allowed to post in the thread during the night phases.
4. You are not allowed to communicate with each other outside the thread unless your role specifically allows you to do this.
5. Once you are eliminated, you are not allowed to post in the thread during the day phase unless your role explicitly allows this.
6. You are not allowed to quote your role PM.
7. Do not discuss game details outside of the game.
8. If you go inactive, please let me know so I can find a replacement player. (Those interested in being a replacement player, please message me for a waitlist!)
9. You're not allowed to edit your posts. Doublepost instead if you want to clarify something.10. You must be sportsmanlike. If you are rude or inflammatory to the point that the game ceases to be enjoyable for the rest of the players, I reserve the right to modvig you out of the game. Mafia may be a game about emotional manipulation and deceit, but it's still a game! Have fun with it. But most importantly, be respectful.
11. The game will
end when the assassin chooses their target.
12. Day phases will last until a lynch occurs. The next day phase begins as soon the mod post reveals the identity of the lynched player.