It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The Rules (Underlined some important new ones):
The basic rules: The guards and prince want to lynch the assassin. The assassin wants to identify and infect the prince. On day one, the majority of players will vote one player out of the game, who will be identified when lynched. Once that player's alignment flips, they must INFECT another player with the Red Death, acting as a one-person lynch. Once they have chosen whom to infect, the player will be treated as dead. This process continues until the assassin is infected. The assassin then wins if they kill Prince Prospero, the king. (See here for more details.)
1. Votes MUST be in bold to count. (ex. VOTE Sylandra)
2. Once a majority has been reached, the first day ends. Please do not post during twilight.
3. There are no nightphases in this game.
4. You are not allowed to communicate with each other outside the thread.
5. Once you are infected or lynched, you have twenty-four hours to INFECT <Player>. After this, you will be eliminated from the game and unable to participate in the dayphase. If you do not infect someone, the Wheel of Fate (RNGsus) will determine who you infect.
6. You are not allowed to quote your role PM.
7. Do not discuss game details outside of the game.
8. If you go inactive, please let me know so I can find a replacement player. (Those interested in being a replacement player, please message me for a waitlist!)
9. You're not allowed to edit your posts. Doublepost instead if you want to clarify something.10. You must be sportsmanlike. If you are rude or inflammatory to the point that the game ceases to be enjoyable for the rest of the players, I reserve the right to modvig you out of the game. Mafia may be a game about emotional manipulation and deceit, but it's still a game! Have fun with it. But most importantly, be respectful.
11. The game will end when the assassin chooses their target.
12. Day phases will last until a lynch occurs, or an infection occurs. The next day phase begins as soon the mod post reveals the identity of the lynched or infected player.
13. Living players are allowed to post and talk to infected individuals to try and sway their choice of next target.14. You may not out the identity of the king. You may not pretend to out the identity of the king. Doing so will result in an immediate modkill. This rule does not apply to voting for the king.