Inspired by Gurashi, this thread will be a place for me to compile and share what Lief's been up to with @Maylea
for anyone else who would like to read it! There's a lot on the Maylea side I can't share yet, but I'll add it in as I can and mark when it's new!
There are some logs I can't post yet where Maylea told Lief that to make sure nothing bad happens, all Lief has to do is not give Nocht what he wants.A Quiet Hope Sung
- "So if I need to not
give Nocht what He wants, I should...give Him what He doesn't want?"Blackthorn, Oh Blackthorn...
- Lief reaps what she sows.I Promised
- After meeting with @Gurashi
(check out his thread
- To Show What Learned!), Lief reaps what she sows again, but harder.Reprised
- Haunted by Nocht ruining
her song, Lief rewrites it to break its now-singsong whisper in her head.Show Him Colour
- Lief confesses many of her troubles to Daiua Greenthorn, who probably thought she had been easily the most ambitious Maylean (in the past, at least) until this chat. Now maybe it's only by a margin.Addled
- More Nocht/Maylea adjacent, but relevant especially given the above log with Lief's stated goals and intentions. Lief almost has a heart attack when Someone visits her at Serenwilde's stage. (Click in if you're a @Viravain
- Lief wants to complete Viravain's request sooner than later, and so meets with a regular thorn in her side (
) to try.
*NEW* Summer Song
- Lief DID warn Viravain that her song might not be to the Goddess's taste? At least She had that heads up?
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."