The Marythen Rites of Faythe

Lief was soooooo nice as to let me share this log of my Marythen ritual, which is from her POV.  Yay for not having to clean up my own (I am so woefully behind :cry:).

Teaser:

You have emoted: Lief's smile wavers into anxiety as she watches Faythe. Zitto's touch causes her to jump a little before she settles lightly against him. She shares an alarmed look with Elexia, one filled with mounting dread.

Full log here:  https://pastebin.com/Jg0CCMWw

I hope you enjoy it!
You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!

Comments

• I forgot you can't edit posts after a certain amount of time, so there is another post of two logs - Log 1 directly proceeds this one, Log 2 comes after the Marythen ritual posted here.

For other logs (technically one and three):

You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • This was an incredible rite! Faythe's answers were perfect, and it's been so much fun getting to see her undertake this journey.