Pokemon, the Reckoning Mafia

2»

Comments

• I have nothing to add. I shall wait and see.
  • No defense? No info?
  • It is now DAY TWO. The day ends at 6PM CST on Saturday, February 27th, or after a vote goes through!

With 4 pokemon remaining, it takes 3 votes to eliminate someone!

Votes
    Mysrai - 1
    Isser - 1
  • Ah, it appears the week left me a tad busier than I expected. As I'm still here and we've time to discuss yet, let's talk!

I have about as much defence as a night one with little-to-no information can give you. What I do know is that our blocker did not block the correct person, our defender must have been on the wrong twin, and if we had a doctor (which I find very unlikely in a game this size) then they unluckily chose someone else.

Other than a nebulous (reasons...) and a general vibe, I've yet to see anyone produce any evidence towards why I'd be a good shot - and firing blind in such a small game is always a bad idea (though props on your boldness Isser). If you feel bad because of the OMGUS vote, then you shouldn't. It's an "OMG U SUCK" vote, that just shows that I'm suspicious of someone for placing random no-evidence suspicion on me but only because they've done this and am willing to pull my vote if they are.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • I'm going to go ahead and CHOOSE MYSRAI
  • I mean... if we’re going ahead and throwing it out there, I agree. I CHOOSE MYSRAI
  • That's 3. RIP mys
  • edited February 2021
    <redacted>

We have not changed our minds. Our vote stands.
  • Jessie: Maybe we should try again.
    James: Think that maybe Meowth will show up to finish our lines?
    Jessie: Maybe...listen, is that a voice I hear?
    James: It's speaking to me loud and clear!
    Jessie: On the wind!
    James: Past the stars!
    Meowth: In your ear!

Jessie opens her eyes in surprise and gives Meowth a big hug.

Jessie: Why did you run away?
    Meowth: You two never appreciated me!
    James: That's not true at all! Let's finish this then, together?

Meowth nods, satisfied at the attention he is getting.

Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace.
    James: Dashing hope, putting fear in its place.
    Jessie: A rose by any other name is just as sweet.
    James: When everything's worse, our work is complete.
    Jessie: Jessie!
    James: And it's James!
    Meowth: And Meowth, not that's a name!
    Jessie: Looks like we still got it. That was quicker than I expected!

===========

Blah :/ Because of the smaller numbers, I tried to make the game fairer by adding in lovers. For some reason, y'all fixated on poor Mysrai!

Mysrai was...Meowth!

You are a dastardly little cute thing, aren't you? Devious though...You are the mafia!
    At night, you may eliminate one person from the game by replying to this message!

• The town wins! The other roles:

Isser was...Caterpie!

You are the very first wild pokemon that Ash caught, even though you were quite fond of Misty. You win with the town!

=====================

Ayrisa was...Lapras!

You were really afraid of humans because of a bunch of bullies, but you very quickly formed a bond with Ash! Over time, your natural playfulness outshone your initial shyness. You win with the town!

=====================

Lillirallia was...Pikachu!

You are always the star of the show, and Team Rocket has always wanted to catch you! You win with the town!

• whoa! my blind shot won. I thought I was the only townie left! :D
  • It was hilarious! Well played. 
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Super short game! :)