Your Character's Most Memorable Moments

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited May 2013
    Please tell me you have my old manse saved.

Edit: talan I miss you so much!
  • Celina said:
    -So many Fain events. The Inner Circle meeting with Fain in the temple on many occasions to discuss plots to take over Magnagora and the world. Getting High Priestess. Him totally surprising me and putting my poem on his monument in Magnagora. Once when I was AFK, he was using me as his puppet to test some code for Thoros's temple. When it didn't work he would grumble and fling me to astral. Gosh, I miss Fain.
    One time I was afk in my manse and Fain paid me a visit. He was displeased that I was not responsive so he vandalized all the paintings in my manse. He edited the painting descriptions and wrote in at the end about stick figures painted in blood doing all kinds of crazy stuff. Unfortunately the paintings decayed on me when I wasn't paying attention and I didn't save a copy of them.

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Zyphora said:

- Zyphora's first talk with @Ushaara that got her really interested in the stage and the play that she still has yet to write. Dancing with Ushaara at Isune's behest was quite the memorable moment too!
    That first talk was so much fun! :D
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited May 2013
    Hey me too:

1. First time I ever followed Krellan for shenanigans and beating Glomdagora

2. 2 man raids with Krellan in Etherglom fighting Lisarel The Axe.

3. Losing the SG champ election 3 times.

4. Moonbeam shenanigans everywhere. Particularly one involving the BT hall.

5. Killing the wyrdling repeatedly.

6. All of my e(x)-wives. Lots of fun moments especially with Zia and Narynth.

7. Almost all weakening related events. Especially when I moonbeam into enemy colossi. 

8. Soloing a team of 3 during the War event.

9. Fighting Ashteru and then Kaervas in Angkrag with the OP helm.

10. Using said OP helm to repeatedly gib Kaervas with flails during the first domoths.

11. Winning the death event without dying due to my sweet PLANS involving many monos and a quest.

12. Winning the game.

13. Going Glom and sa...hanging out there.

14. Abusing beast web and choke. 

15. Going tracker and making sure people can't leave their nexus.

16. Hai'gloh shenanigans. Particularly proud of destroying all of Celest's constructs and having the admin pull the plug right as we were about to do Mag's.

17. Glomdoring vs. the World, where Glomdoring mostly won. Made it impossible for other orgs to trigger another city's smob killing quest.

18. Winning the War seal with Desitrus and Vath and then winning it with Vadi and Sidd. Lots of vomiting involved.

19. Cool secret Mysrai stuff here.

20. Disconnecting as the queen during a battlechess match for the board.

21. Receiving numerous colourful tells involving my sociopathy, virginity, where certain objects belong within my person, and choice actions to be done over the course of my playtime.

22. Various battles: outnumbered in Dramube, 2+ hours of fighting in Muud, village hopping against Narsrim, godrealm hopping against Narsrim and COMPANY, and many others.

23. That one time we astralbashed with 20 people on a sphere  and basically just broke the system.

24. That one time we got kicked out of raiding Serenwilde by Eventru.

25. Witnessing some animal-person intimacy with Gregori and others.

26. Drinking during a ritual with the straw of darkness.

27. Knit griefing by teleportation

28. My romantic glom poetry/rhymes.

------

I'll stop here. I have much more!
  • Once upon a time, when Glom was frail and there was approximately sod all we could do about constant Serengrief, an Ephemeral caught Thul sulking at the Tree and said she'd sent a good-sized blast after Narsrim. Someone would later tell Thul that ephemerals can't actually fry anyone like that, but... well, the gesture was certainly greatly appreciated. And that was Thul's first crush.

Adracunin, back when he was Ebonguard GM, ran a fantastic ritual... he spoke with the voices of the totem spirits, and when it came time for Crow, it was as though the possession was actually hurting him. It was at this point that Thul voiced his willingness to beat the living crap out of a Great Spirit.

For... reasons I honestly kind of forget, Thul caught the bad side of Terentia. There were a number of entertaining events as a result, including haunting by the spirits of hundreds of dead merians, vicious attack avatars... slain at the Master Ravenwood by Diamante, and an embarrassing shout or two.

Thul chronicled the return of Hallifax and Gaudiguch, and personally spent time at the side of Scuchidira as she rampaged through Hallifax. It wasn't very effective, but she was certainly very energetic about it.

Experimenting with Atrian Lerit'r's teleporter, finding out that I'd landed in Muud, and being saved by Viynain after some rather frantic communications.

...in retrospect, my character is kinda hapless. >_>
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    16. Hai'gloh shenanigans. Particularly proud of destroying all of Celest's constructs and having the admin pull the plug right as we were about do Mag's.

^-- This is backwards.
    Dreamweaver wars with Alianna. Especially that one time when she was lurking at the master asking me questions while I was talking to Gloms, so I was answering Gloms in a way that also answered her questions without giving her away at the same time. Was super fun.

That one time when @Talan and @Eliron were yelling at one another over the Harbinger aether, and I was the diplomatic one.

When Fain would leave his wolf thing, Makfir, at the Nexus and novices would pet it. Then it ripped their arms off.

Vathael locking me in a manse and cutting my head off as punishment for being sassy.

Raiding for miners with Glom, and all of us hiding in a glamours manse waiting for it to dispel and fling us to astral because we were locked in the village with angry Serens. Then we all got issued for avenger avoidance.

That d'Murani wedding where Vathael spawned some kethbits in the middle of it, so Veonira went with it and made us all eat the tentacle as part of a blessing.

Thoros getting VA and I got the short straw and had to be sacrificed as part of the ceremony.

The Fain order initiation that made you pee yourself. Literally.

Secret talks with Talan while she recruited me to Glom.

I keep thinking of more. 

Oh god wtf. Ahahahaha
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Man are you sure it was Mag's constructs and not Celest's that we destroyed? I admit it runs together a bit. The only thing I am sure of is that someone was unhappy at the end.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Prime Mag Raid with Nydekion, Malicia, Placeus, Inagin, Pesukaru

Domoth Absolve fight with no curatives very early on and only 1 death.

If I could, I'd find the log of me getting a Maelstrom kill on Llandros and Hyde in a one room demesne during another absolve fight.

I also love a domoth fight where I got 3 people with Maelstrom.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Please tell me you have my old manse saved. Edit: talan I miss you so much!
    Sorry, I don't have any logs anymore.

It was definitely Celest's that we destroyed.

Mag's got destroyed that time their treasurer forgot to fund the coffers, and they were really hush hush about it because that was kind of a bonehead mistake on their part.

I remember Thoros's ascension too. I was particularly impressed by the heart-eating. That one really set the bar high for VA ceremonies.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Neos said:

I remember that fight. At the last second I Flinged Malicia, and that was enough of a delay for the absolve to fail. I died pretty much immediately after.

The fight wasn't that important to Shedrin, but I remember it as a player.
  • edited May 2013
    My most memorable, yet also most embarrassing: My first day as Paladin Security. There was a raid on Celest prime and, having never done this before, summoned a bunch of guards to assist since there were three defenders against an entire force of enemies. After the raid ended, all the guards I had summoned were all OVER the place. Nearly cried OOC as I tried to gather them all back up, nearly exploded at one of the squires IC.... yeah, wasn't one of my finer moments, but it's one that I will never forget. =/

My second most memorable moment was finally becoming an Avatar. Though my character is no longer in said Order anymore, it was neat to have been one for a time and leading what amounted to a death cult of loyalist zealots who lived, breathed and bled for Mysrai's Order.  The eleven members of that cult were the forerunners of the 'HARE MYSRAI!' shouts you often hear when he/she appears to mortals.

There are just so many that I can't name them all, though I will end this post with one more. Celest and Magnagora allying against Serenwilde and Glomdoring. I can't even begin to tell you how weird it was fighting alongside people who just days before ganked my character on sight. It didn't last long, but for the time it did, it was... interesting to say the least.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Come back @Talan!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Still so new but I already have a couple..

Being roughly three days into the game and having @Nocht decide to have a contest between the three Harbingers present at the time

@Celina making me spin in a slow circle in front of her so she could "inspect" me before agreeing to be my mother

@Eliron taking me to the Wayfaire when I was brand new

I have to say that these three interactions are what kept me in Lusternia when I wanted to run screaming back to Achaea.

• edited May 2013
    I have two that have always really stood out, but they're so long ago I don't even remember the names of the characters I was playing.

First was joining the Moondancers and leaving to go be a rogue with Gwynevere in the completely wrecked Glomdoring. I remember getting attacked by everything in the forest, getting harassed by Serens and Magnagorans - generally dying a lot and having a great time of it.

Second was a character of mine standing around Glomdoring (commune at this point) when Elostian's voice appeared in my head. I thought it was someone using illusions on me at first, but we ended up talking about epistemology, faith and zealotry for a good hour at least.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Neos said:
    Prime Mag Raid with Nydekion, Malicia, Placeus, Inagin, Pesukaru

If I could, I'd find the log of me getting a Maelstrom kill on Llandros and Hyde in a one room demesne during another absolve fight.

I also love a domoth fight where I got 3 people with Maelstrom.
    You killed my stag, sadface.
  • Being led astray from the Light of Celest and into the Shadows of Glomdoring.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    My early days in Mag when everything was new and shiny to me in the game, and I had @Shikha lead me around being an awesome Supreme Commander.

The time Mork got summoned to Morgfyre's realm along with a few others and lead a mission to poison Eventru's tree.

My first kill, which was basically enter room, hit the current target and get lucky with the killing blow. But it was @Vadi and all Mork knew was he was an Ascendant, so I felt a total badass that day.

The first combat fight where I actually had a sodding clue wtf was going on and felt useful.

Some of the quiet RP moments Morkarion has had with @Lavinya, @Svorai and @Eliron.

Getting a full introduction to the world of alcohol with @Tacita, and any subsequent time they've gotten drunk together since.

When @Iorwen and Mork first revealed their feelings to each other, and then later when she proposed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Sotsepmet has had so many memorable moments.

During the Fillin Ascension, Sotsepmet prepared like 50 salads of doom, poisoned all of them with crotamine, and flew around throwing salads at people he didn't like. After a while, he drew gluttony hexes on his throat and started yelling warcries and taunts, forcing people to eat the salads. Naturally, because instant automatic curing is standard for everyone, the most evil thing a chef can do is as powerful as half-hearted sneeze, but it FELT fun. Some dolt even collected the uneaten salads from Astral and took them back to Serenwilde, where they were given to novices who did not cure quite as well.

During one argument with his daughter, Sotsepmet put her to sleep, wrapped her in webs and set her on fire before locking her in the basement of the Black Kitchens. She later went on to drink an entire keg of champagne at a wedding, and had Sotsepmet ministering to her for a whole day.

Once, during a conversation with the priest y'Bolgari inthe Silent Cathedral, Baalphegar started whispering to Sotsepmet, who dismissed the voice as an illusionist. Seeking Baalphegar's counsel on how to tell Him from a charlatan, Sotsepmet offended the Demon Lord for not knowing to be subservient at once. Baalphegar chased Sotsepmet through aethermanses and back to the Cathedral, sending spiders down his back and into his ears to bite them before until ultimately strangling Sotsepmet with His -own hands- at His altar. That elevated Sotsepmet (in his opinon) above all others, because perhaps alone of all Nihilists, he met Baalphegar in the flesh.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Nihta said:
    Being led astray from the Light of Celest and into the Shadows of Glomdoring.
    If I remember correctly, I only agreed to sponsor you after mentioning the 'no flying <insert thing here> in the forest' rule. That was fun. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Meeting Jeanne for the first time.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • People in the Eventru order will occasionally still remind me of the time during an Aether Flare where, as a member of Hallifax I tried to steal the Order ship and single-handedly use it (as no Celestians were targeting that ship, obviously), only for Lord Eventru to order one of the Celestian ships to blow me out of the sky.

And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling God.
  • Lawliet said:

People in the Eventru order will occasionally still remind me of the time during an Aether Flare where, as a member of Hallifax I tried to steal the Order ship and single-handedly use it (as no Celestians were targeting that ship, obviously), only for Lord Eventru to order one of the Celestian ships to blow me out of the sky.

And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling God.
    I believe the order was "Blow it out of the aether," actually! Maybe a bit more profound, like: "Do as thou wilt, for Lawliet has done hers. Do not hold back simply because the ship belongs to Ours – lock your turrets, Devout, and blow her out of the aetherways."
  • edited May 2013
    Meta gaming Eventru, telling people the "allied" ship isn't actually being flown by allies. Tsk tsk tsk

Oh yeah forgot to put in my memorable moment.

Killing almost the entire raid group on nil because no one thought to block the other room of Mists! Beckoning people from the southeast room to the one west of that, then beckon all of them into the nexus.  Was a good time, good thing that was changed.
  • Malarious said:

Meta gaming Eventru, telling people the "allied" ship isn't actually being flown by allies. Tsk tsk tsk

Oh yeah forgot to put in my memorable moment.

Killing almost the entire raid group on nil because no one thought to block the other room of Mists! Beckoning people from the southeast room to the one west of that, then beckon all of them into the nexus.  Was a good time, good thing that was changed.

Actually they were the ones who told me.

And it's not really metagaming to know where your followers are, nor is it to know who is flying your ship. Tsk tsk, flinging accusations.