Your Character's Most Memorable Moments

13»

Comments

• Kiss a kraken as dare for cake. I swear that Kraken now hates Xeria and attempts to kill her every time she runs into him (or her). Xeria does not regret the cake. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited May 2013
    Wrong page.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xeria said:
    Kiss a kraken as dare for cake. I swear that Kraken now hates Xeria and attempts to kill her every time she runs into him (or her). Xeria does not regret the cake. 
    That's why you don't just kiss. Need to do other things too. Poor thing is probably frustrated for being stood up.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    *insert inappropriate "Release the Kraken" joke here*
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    *insert inappropriate "Release the Kraken" joke here*
    I think you were there too. A bunch of us were out hunting and @rivius was leading the hunt. So was Aerys.  
    is dead like the dodo
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Siam would never ever forget the Epicness of the Legendary Glomdoring Pokemon that is the Wyrdling along with Rowena's Shazbat(and all other skirmishes with the Time Dames) during the Goloth events. So much fun.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited July 2013

In my short time as Vuris (and my longest running character out of four) this is what is most memorial to me:

Learning about Sandworms for the first time,

Later being fed to them,

Learning about Lady Kalikai,

Meeting Lady Kalikai,

Being tasked to bring her a keg of whiskey (quite literally bought out a shop's whiskey supply)

Being set on fire numerous times for using her as a messaging system and target practice,

Waking up on a manse in the middle of a black dragon aetherhunt and getting immediately hit by a black dragon,

The plague,

The Return of the Plague via someone who was infected and went into their manse,

Raising the hand for the first time after dealing with Dandelion consistently making it harder,

Licking Mysari which was a bad idea,

Becoming the Archprelate of the Illuminati,

Serving as the Archprelate for about a year during which Vuris/I thought we where doing a dreadful job and botching everything,

And now currently protecting a chicken because of Vuris' inability to not be paranoid around Divine and expressing his immediate relief after they depart.

• Most memorable moment was being advanced to OR11 in Terentia's order.

Or getting GM. 

Both were pretty great.

A few other divine interactions with Lyreth come to mind too.
  • My most memorable moment was on an alt, the day that Auseklis let me into his Order. The brief amount of time in which he was around and interacting with those of us in his Order was just wonderful. I really miss him.
  • Lyreth turning the Rave wood pink.

Oh and Lyreth slapping me with the pimpfish
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The RAVE WOOD! Untss untss untss.
  • edited July 2013
    Roughly chronological order:
    • Getting killed like 5 times straight out of Newton defending Etherwilde from Shamarah with Aesyra and Accalia. I got rigormortis'd and didn't know why all my limbs were breaking. It was great fun, and I got a commune favour for "being a lemming".
    • Aesyra becoming the first demigod
    • Going powerleveling with Nejii and getting kicked in the face with shiny new monk skills because he thought it was fun.
    • Discovering the Moon Bubble with a bunch of other Serens.
    • Being the first person ever to join Maylea's order.
    • Taking over Serenwilde with the Talnaras.
    • Doomed love affair with Amavan, and Nejii being like "I don't want to know about your love affairs!"
    • The time the Moondancers almost got inquisitors. Dramaaaaaaaa!
    • That time I was the Moondancer High Priestess during Hai'Gloh and had to log on from a phone because I was needed to negotiate with Celest.
    • That time I was the third person ever to get to the top of the Bardics ladder.
    • Being a librarian.
    • Siam's endless conversion efforts.
    • My proteges/adoptive kids.
    • Being shocked to realize that I'm now one of the Old Wise Ones who remembers things.
    • Being mistaken for a newbie whenever I come back.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Aramel said:
    • Being shocked to realize that I'm now one of the Old Wise Ones who remembers things.
    It's fun, isn't it? And the whole time, you're thinking, "I have no idea what they're talking about..."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    One day, @Aramel. One day. And pffft, we both know why haven't moved yet.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0frA_0MjW8

Siam and Aramel, this is for you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Had to think about this for a little bit. My list:

1. Being asked to join Eventru's Court and being close to Him and a great bunch of people for so many RL years

2. Crazy crazy amounts of kids/adopted nieces and nephews/proteges both good and bad and all the Mother Henning I got to do.

3. Getting ordained in the Celestines back when it really meant something and you worked for a long time/hard for it

4. Faragan grooming me to be the High Priestess of Lady Raziela and never wavering from Her

5. Being the GA of the Celestines for such a long time (and people still remembering me kindly for it)

6.Xavius! I miss him a ridiculous amount...even the Casilu secret lovechild jokes, random gifts delivered in person when I least expected it, converting him to Celest for a little while

7. All the times Kelysa tried to convert me to Seren with the "Your Elfen roots call you home" stuff

8. Every single talk I've ever had with Eliron and our unorthodox friendship

9. Xena and Kelly waiting for me in the havens when I FINALLY got demi

10. Three proteges giving me artifact gifts. This one is especially sweet to me because each was so unexpected and really touched me.

11. Eventru making me avatar after an "I'm proud of you" speech that made me tear up IRL

12. The event they tailored us into with opening "Pandora's box" ( a golden chest in this case) unleashing the destruction of the old Celestine guildhall and bonding with the other Priests while we watched it collapse to trap our guild tutor inside not knowing if he lived or died ( he lived after a few rl days of them leaving us in suspense)

13. The Mag raid/massacre at my wedding and the shouts about enjoying our food during the ceremony...and the tells after hoping what they did wasn't a foreshadow of what my marriage would be like.

14. The school we had for a little while before Lusternia unleashed the collegium and all the sweet novices and volunteers that made it pretty wonderful while it lasted

15. Saoirse getting me a pig nose for solstice/Christmas

15. Witnessing the end of Eventru and Lyreth and the grieving process with the other Court and order people right after :(
    There was this one time, when @Lyora logged in and I sent my pixie legion at her and she thought they were sent by some Divine so she started panicking over our clan. Everyone but her knew it was me and we were playing confused/ignorant. We told her it was me a few days later. Lyora's rage was so cute. :)

#bringShikariback 

• Shamarah said:

Forget roleplay - my single most memorable moment in... 7? years of Lusternia was being killed by a swarm of beggars in Magnagora:

I do miss this game once in a blue moon.
    I laughed on a train and people stared