Player Pics!

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Because I have no money, I just threw on last year's costume, and that was only because Chipotle was giving people in costumes burritos for $3.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • That. Is. Epic. Love it!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Paws de la Muerte?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Halloween costume.  I was a wandering aghori(or something out of Glomdoring maybe).

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• Tried finding a picture of me and Adrelynne together that I didn't look completely stupid in.

Didn't happen.

• I was going to say, "and that's the one you picked?!" but then I saw your comment at the bottom.
  • edited December 2013
    I'm so jealous of the fact that you have a partial. :<
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Alary said:
    I'm so jealous of the fact that you have a partial. :<
    heheh, I made it, took quite a while  and a good bit of money. Gonna do another one eventually, I hate how the mouth opens on this one. I've unhinged it and everything and could not fix it. its the lower jaw in general that is screwy.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Welp, because we're apparently all just falling out of the woodwork at this point. 

This sums up my weekend before Black Friday, in fact sums up the only reason I likely survived it [the 50th Doctor Who special helped]. I am on the left mind. The Coon is my good buddy and bad movie watching compatriot Ghimno.

We were having a staring contest. I won.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    How... how did you win a staring contest against eyes that don't blink?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    How... how did you win a staring contest against eyes that don't blink?
    I'm the Doctor, obviously

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:

This sums up my weekend before Black Friday, in fact sums up the only reason I likely survived it [the 50th Doctor Who special helped]. I am on the left mind. The Coon is my good buddy and bad movie watching compatriot Ghimno.

hehe, some day I will make it up there for that con too, I drove past it once on my way to Missouri, last year for thanksgiving actually I believe it was. (if that is the convention I am thinking it is!)
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• edited December 2013
    Arimisia said:
    Maellio said:

hehe, some day I will make it up there for that con too, I drove past it once on my way to Missouri, last year for thanksgiving actually I believe it was. (if that is the convention I am thinking it is!)
    It was MFF in Rosemont, IL. My home con, being as I am of the Windy City

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• Maellio said:

thought so!

DnD Night, about a year ago.

I WAS in fact, chillin with my peeps.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2013
    Maellio said:
    Darn, I should've gone to that one. I always forget to keep track of that stuff. :/

I shall assign you to be meh personal secretary, Mael, so you can remind me of Cons to go to. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Maellio said:
    Darn, I should've gone to that one. I always forget to keep track of that stuff. :/

I shall assign you to be meh personal secretary, Mael, so you can remind me of Cons to go to. :D
    Well this can only end... [adverb]

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Daevos is a jock?
  • Preparing for christmas so deep image End of year party image Christmas time image
  • I made a snowman!

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• Daevos said:

A few days ago, the brown belt was retired.

imageimage
    Congratulations buddy. That's awesome. I may just be a one stripe white belt but we do have the same gi (mine is white)
  • So pictures from NYE got sorted, and I figured I'd be vain (I'm the one on the right):

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really