Player Pics!

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I visited a vintage clothing store looking for something to wear to the Zelda symphony. Mixed results.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited May 2013
    You, folks, are so damn cool =)
  • Me hot-tubbing in the middle of winter last year complete with mini-cigars and shades (I'm on the left): image

Shorter hair (it's now all gone :( ):

The best day of my life, now 3 years ago: 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited May 2013
    A good picture with one of my fellow graduates yesterday. I (on the right) graduated from Trinity Lutheran Seminary, he from Bexley Hall Episcopal Seminary.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2013

Me and the kids!!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Props for the Heroes shirt.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Loved it!! I cried when I found out it had been dropped. Agreed that the quality was no where near as good as the first season, it was still a great show in its own right.
  • edited July 2013
    When I was staying in the ashram in Bidadi, studying with Paramahamsa Nithyananda .  This was taken on the last day of nirahara samyama(no food meditation), a week of drinking juice and pranic meditations, sans the hunger.

imageimage

and performing Morning Puja live on Lotus TV(most people get bored of this part, a straight hour of Sanskrit chanting)...

Posing, because I can!

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• KioKio
    edited July 2013
    Nice beard, yo.

From college:

From last fall:

From Friday right before a job interview:
  • jsdacsa Kio's a big fuzzy bear irl too. Awwww.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited July 2013
    I'm bad at posting images on here, but I will post one as soon as I can figure it out.

Probably the most recent picture of my hair, all done up for a wedding.

Not the best picture, but it was a fun day taking silly pictures.
  • edited July 2013
    Hmm... lemme see if I can't find one of the pictures from the height of my beardiness.

Edit: Nope. 
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Robin.  Your hair is longer than Eventru's enter messages.  I may be mildly envious.

• It's even longer than it looks in there. It actually reaches down past my backside. >.> It's also very fine, though, so I can't do a whole lot with it. Those curls fell out within about three hours.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I miss having my hair at that length, only halfway down my back these days.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Okay, let's see if this works...image
    Woo! This is an older picture, and my hair is much shorter, but BAM. That's my Native self on the right.

I like blue.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Holy crap, Tridemon slightly resembles me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • We're still running on the theory that everyone is Shaddus, right?
  • Tridemon, your picture gave me the impression you were  going to pull a hatchet out any second o.o
  • I would like to assure you that I haven't gone on an axe-murder spree for at LEAST a week.
  • edited July 2013

MAXIMUM JAUNT ACHIEVED

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Sure, yo cross the country, but don't stop to visit your cousin. Hmph.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Everiine said:
    Says the one who wasn't going to be home when we could have stopped.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Maellio said:
    Everiine said:
    Says the one who wasn't going to be home when we could have stopped.
    Completely beside the point!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    imageMe with my girlfriend at a combined birthday dinner for my dad, my brother and myself (all three birthdays are spaced SIX DAYS APART - My brothers is the 13th, mine is the 19th, my dads is the 25th)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?