Player Pics!

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited April 2016
    Something something angry avocados fornicating.

Edit: That's not a dig at Shaddeuce, btw. Was just the first thing that came to mind with the Deadpool cup.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I do see Christian Bale.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Synkarin said:
    I do see Christian Bale.
    Only if you don't know what he looks like.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Tynghall I'm cool with it, I get it often haha. Soaking in all that Elfen youth, looking twelve going on twenty-one.

• Narynth said:
    Rancoura said:
    This is for @Narynth!

One good toast deserves another @Rancoura! <3image
    Sorry to doublepost and creepily quote this: but is that Cupcake Moscato d'Asti, or Riesling?

Additionally, if it IS moscato d'asti (and since you're a white girl), does it make you Moscato d'nasty? I'm trying to invent the new pumpkin spice here.
    come2mag
  • Pinot grigio! Brand is right, though. I used to be stuffy about corks, now I just want the easiest bottle to open.
  • I could tell the brand, just because my wife will DESTROY a bottle of it (provided it's the aforementioned Moscato).

Better luck at the "moscato d'nasty" joke next time, me. You can do it, you can pull it off. One day.

come2mag
  • edited April 2016
    @Avurekhos Treasure that elven youth, you'll need it when you get older! Also, you and your scary-tree character? totally a mis-match!

no offense intended.
    is dead like the dodo
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Portugal is beautiful! Where did you go? What did you see?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Only had a week so we stuck to a few towns in the Algarve. Lots of beaches, cliffs, good food and drinks!
  • Portugal is on my list of places to go, since my family is from the Azores. Looks like you had a great time!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

imageMe, my little princess, and Daniel Tiger at "Toad Suck Daze". Don't ask.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • So Leolamins got drunk on scotch and went kayaking in his his pool?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Typical Australian.
    Tell Lavi to quit breaking your ribs.
  • @Alik

again, why is the lusternian playerbase ridiculously attractive?
    is dead like the dodo
  • So Leolamins got drunk on scotch and went kayaking in his his pool?
    What you couldn't see out of camera were the two crocs in the pool.  This is 'stralia

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!