Player Pics!

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lavinya said:
    What I CAN see in the first pics is the mess on the floor. Goddamnit, either pick it up first or pay better attention to your background. The shame.

That bottle was already half empty. The mess was probably fuzzier to him than it was in the pic.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited May 2016
    Lavinya said:
    What I CAN see in the first pics is the mess on the floor. Goddamnit, either pick it up first or pay better attention to your background. The shame.

I was drunk!!....and I have broken ribs

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Doing absolutely everything except the architecture plates that I need to do for class.
    See you in Sapience.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Congrats! \m/
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The eyes of a PvP menace.
  • I got told I blink too much, so to look up.  ;))

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited June 2016
    Dylara said:
    Oh lookie, I graduated!

Yer a wizard, Harry!

(Why do colleges make their graduates more wizardly as they advance in degrees?)
  • So I had no idea this thread existed until @Falmiis told me about it. How am I only just now finding out @Cyndarin is a hot guy?!
    You're all so bootiful, I've had fun looking at your faces. Here's mine! (I've never uploaded photos, I hope I'm doing this right :S )

imageimage
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Looks like a crimson feathercakes to me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think you one upped me with the hat.  :-O

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I hope that sparkle in your eye is our child Ushaara.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Will now forever connect @Ushaara to young Marlon Brando.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Brother got me a two person hammock for my birthday, girlfriend took some pictures.
  • edited August 2016
    soooo, this is me. For those of you who don't know me, I play Anelissa now.
  • My ally is now my enemy.
  • I was always your enemy friend :)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm not saying that you should dress him up in that same outfit for picture day, but it's the only scientific way to recreate the growth of a menace.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I really want Lyora's shoes
    Your numbers today are: