QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I had two names as org leader.  B-)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yes, Kelly, first of her name and Kaimanahi, first of her name.......

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • What about the short lived Celina the second?
    To that note, there was another Sidd too!

(It was because I saw the other Celina and was like 'oh hell no' -> 'alt to save my name')

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Don't forget about Calina, Celena, Selena, and...uh...there were a couple more too...
  • Well, there's my TA name sorted.
    edited June 2016
    Wait, if we're starting at Falmiis...where is Falmis?

And then is he really the first of his name? Or really the second?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    That's classified way above your rank. Hell, it's above my rank.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tremula said:
    Moonbeam <target> might not work indoors, but nature flow <target> sure does.

I'm wondering who isn't enemied, though, since Nexus guards should have had them.

It [nature flow] shouldn't be working in the other forest org's prime territory. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Phoebus said:
    Here's how to skirt the Fates' rules on names: Falmiis will have a son named Falmiiis, then that one can have a son named Falmivs, then Falmvs, Falmvis, and so on. 
    That's... actually kind of brilliant!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Crek said:
    Likely just a baby BT who has learned Druidry without learning Crow testing his skills.

Edit: And it probably is, just found an active baby BT who is in just such a situation.
    Woot. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited June 2016
    Entirely lacking in features, this bulbous ribbachi is, at first glance, a formless wad of flesh 
    with legs, lacking in eyes, mouth and nostrils. Very rarely does the creature move, yet when it does,
    four, oddly jointed legs allow it to silently hop a few inches at a time before going still once 
    more. What could pass for a head occasionally shifts, revealing a circle of tightly drawn skin 
    rimmed with small scales on each side of the pointed fore part of the creature. Each leg bears three-
    pronged feet complete with webbing, drawn tightly between the toes.

Done! A bulbous ribbachi will now be named 'Wasabi.'

• Tbh my mental image for ribbachi is a melted marshmallow. I kind of miss my fleshy friends!
    See you in Sapience.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Twytch said:
    Tbh my mental image for ribbachi is a melted marshmallow. I kind of miss my fleshy friends!
    So that's where ribbachi's come from... that explains. had this odd doll for a while, could not make any sense of it.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2016
    Yuna, the kea tells you, "I dare not follow an immortal."

While I'm not particularly surprised, I was kind of amused to see that pop up.  I had a rather pleasant RP with @Weiwae recently (big raves to ya for that <3 ) and had Yuna offer to keep Him company for a time, but when I tried to get her to follow him, she refused. Disobedient little blighter :-p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • *blink*
  • You tell a krokani shepherd of awesome powers granted villages by the might of Magnagora.
    A krokani shepherd slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Paavik should 
    follow the Grand Dominion of Magnagora after all! Finished influencing
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Paavik, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand 
    Dominion of Magnagora.

yayyyy
  • My e-dad is such a suave smooth-talker with all the ladies.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Regarding Events newspost #353.

Most recent communication for the Clan of Ad-Hoc:

[...]

3 ) 2016/06/27 22:34:28 - Ilian: "I got a mention!"

4 ) 2016/06/27 22:35:22 - Sylandra: "Looks like y'all let the Arthar'rt observatory perish."

5 ) 2016/06/27 22:36:57 - Ilian: "Lolwhoops."

6 ) 2016/06/27 22:37:01 - Ciaran: "*sheepish*."

7 ) 2016/06/27 22:37:04 - Allyrianne: "D:."

8 ) 2016/06/27 22:38:05 - Ciaran: "Turn down curing speed a bit."

9 ) 2016/06/27 22:41:19 - Ushaara: "Poor poor arthart'rts."

10) 2016/06/27 22:41:22 - Ilian: ":(."

11) 2016/06/27 22:41:26 - Sylandra: "Rip."

12) 2016/06/27 22:41:44 - Ushaara: "I did clear the place out once! Didn't know anything about those stele though."

13) 2016/06/27 22:41:51 - Falmiis: "We picked Tosha over the Arthar'rts it seems."

14) 2016/06/27 22:42:03 - Falmiis: "#TeamGoldenclaw."

15) 2016/06/27 22:42:19 - Ushaara: "Psh. Shevat influence. They always were jealous of the superior Arthart'rts."

16) 2016/06/27 22:42:32 - Sylandra: "So rude."

17) 2016/06/27 22:42:56 - Falmiis: "I'll have you know I willfully chose to not give them a single bit of gold."

18) 2016/06/27 22:43:03 - Zyphora: "Picked the puppies over our people."

19) 2016/06/27 22:43:04 - Zyphora: "Http://pbfcomics.com/162."

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Thank goodness you all saved nature. Otherwise, there would have been a few TSK, TSK style conversations. 

/sips tea
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It required some last minute "???" to get Great Spirit Scorpion's home saved, though.  That was a close one!