QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• I've been tagged in plenty a deathsight. I don't think it's a big deal :3
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yarith said:

I've been tagged in plenty a deathsight. I don't think it's a big deal :3

You're right, it's not a big deal. I just felt it an appropriate response to a troll. It's not like I went and made an epic rant about it (which is what I do about things I consider a big deal, as many of you well know).
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @talan You're awesome, and I almost used you as the example in my hypothetical Sylandra-the-warrior analogy in the other thread, but decided that you two would probably get along too well.
  • Yes, I agree, but mostly in the past tense.

I wasn't fishing, stop it.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Holy salt. I tagged people so they could just see it. Had I known @Xenthos was going to cry I would not have. I mean really. Get over yourself buddy.
    We've seen it before, you know. It's not the first time it's been posted. You're pretty transparent. :p
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah the tree is pretty cool but I don't like how your gloating about the faces on the tree.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I take it as a badge of pride that my head is on that tree. At least 3 of them died by my hand to get that head. Many more died with my assistance. They may have gained my head, but they paid my blood tax to get it.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited August 2016
    I would like to see the day Xenthos calls Celina "mother-in-law".

Edit: Actually, on second thought... maybe not.

• Coming from Imperian where death literally costs 0 things, I wonder why death seems to unnerve people here so much nowadays? I've died... 5 times? On enemy planes over the past couple of days and the essence loss isn't terribly bad at 30mil essence. Is higher at higher tiers? The essence is not so hard to recoup considering the number of boosts you could stack (silver cookies, golden tonics, ikons for me ecause I mainly influence).
    See you in Sapience.
    edited August 2016
    The essence loss used to be significantly higher than it is now, and it's hard to shake a mindset that was drilled into you for so many years.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Even experience loss was higher, too. I still live under the delusion that I'm always this close to dropping a level if I die.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Working towards an essence goal and losing your hardearned essence can be a bit of a blow too when you have a hard to regaining it due to time constraints or general will to grind.

Anyways bring on the actual quotes. The tree is old news!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• (Ruthia's Refugees): Dylara (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I vomit locust, I am a biblical
    plague."
  • Vivet said:

Daraius Shevat says to Ciaran, "You are too odorous and amorous for me to address your needs presently."
    Context is unnecessary.

He sniffed the snoot.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Scrub, sip choleric, apply liniment.

... heartstop.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • @Veldrin

[9300/9300|100%|100%|10/93%](T: joule) - put fish in nexus
    If you wish to suffocate a lantern fish then find another way to do it! (actual in-game message)
    [9300/9300|100%|100%|10/93%](T: joule) -
    See you in Sapience.
  • It said the same when I tried to shove the crying baby into my backpack back when I was a Glomlet. :( I mean, c'mon... Killing babies is what we do! At least let us get inventive with it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sometimes if you want to make a Glomlet, you have to crack a few babies.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Next time I'm shoving a baby into the Continuum crystal spheres. At least we know you can put cats in there, so babies should work too...

Either that, or we could toss them over the edge. Also a cat-tried-and-true method, I believe.

(seriously, what is it with Hallifax and cats?)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It was the same cat wasn't it? The sphere spit her back out, so someone threw her off. She landed on her feet and walked off, thanks to her DR. People don't know this, but the Celest cats have quite a few levels of Barbarian.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You can't just say cats always land on their feet without throwing them off a flying crystal city to see if it's true, @Ssaliss. That's just science, right there.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hahaha oh man the cat in the Opal Sphere. Good times, right @Phoebus? (I mishu @Lyreth)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wow, that's worse. It left the area and also dissolved into the Matrix.