QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    What is that from? It doesn't look familiar.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The elevators between the kitchen and shopping district I believe.
    I know where the elevator is--the operator is Cataka's brother. And wow, I've never seen the elevator crash! Must be spectacular :) .

I mean, where can I find the actual text Anita quoted?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• There's a sign right next to the lift, you never saw that?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Posting bugs on the forums is discouraged. Also, I'll have you know that cheese platters make darn fine items to propose marriage with.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 10. Posting bugs Details of bugs may be posted onto the forums so long as:
    1. The information given does not enable other players to abuse them;
    2. Information is not given regarding quest spoilers or IC information;
    3. The post is not acting as a substitute for a bug report

Arix said:
    There's a sign right next to the lift, you never saw that?
    :|
    Nope.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sylandra said:

*** You have 378 unread message(s). ***

Guess whose powerstones decayed~

You know there's this little group of suggestions in Simple Ideas about things that decay en masse...
  • edited March 2017

Danquik has just left you message #2441.

Message #2441 sent by Danquik (received: 2017/03/10 00:04:58)
       // just cause you have a warped humour like me I  am making you retain this in your messages for all time --- In 472, a crack commando unit was formed in Gaudiguch by the laymen on the streets to counter the governments rules and laws. These men and women promptly set out across the Basin to dole out punishment against the enslavers of free people everywhere. Today, still hated by the governments in Lusternia they survive as negotiators with anger issues. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Goonsquad.

(Southern Comfort): You say, "Is shuyin mr t."

(Southern Comfort): Danquik says, "You bettah pity the foo'!"

• Gaslight Tremula, on Wings Of Flame says, "Flame dancing seems to be a trust between the pyromancer and the medium of their art. Once you are fireproofed, a flame's kiss feels like a puppy's tongue, or a silky ribbon. It follows your motions eagerly, and you trust the natural instinct you have gained from watching fire dance to guide your motions and bring it about into a natural display."

You have emoted: Breandryn's jaw drops slightly as she slowly sways entranced by the words. "How do you become fireproofed?" she whispers, captivated. "I...I want to be fireproof..."

Holding out her hands, Gaslight Tremula, on Wings Of Flame says to you, "Give me your arm, dear."

You have emoted: Breandryn blinks, drawn out of captivated stare at the fire to look to Tremula. After a moment she blushes, words registering, and extends an arm, hand shaking just enough to reveal her nervousness.

Gently, Tremula reaches her hands forward and runs her palms along your arm, the fires sparking a bit as they touch but never singing the flesh there as she quickly moves her hands up and down the exposed flesh. After a moment of this she removes her hands, watching the tiny flames die with satisfaction before turning to Farlaris. "Archmage, would you like to test it on her hand?"

Farlaris nods his head at Tremula.

Farlaris holds out a small flame near Tirah's arms glowing very brightly.

Tirah stares implacably at Farlaris.

"What?" Farlaris asks curiously.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

The Stairs of the Last Nine. (road).
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. There is no wind to 
    speak of, and all is completely calm. There are 49 sapphiric skylarks here. 
    There are 45 frisky puppies here. There are 58 green parakeets here. There are 
    50 hamsters in a cage-wheel here. There are 54 curious young kittens here. There 
    are 2 dusky brocade moths here.You see exits leading up and down.

Well, that is 258 burps I wish I hadn't been aware of.  :s

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    [OOC] Xenthos wants you to know, "Bardiche.  Apply directly to the forehead.  Bardiche.  Apply directly to the forehead.  Bardiche.  Apply directly to the forehead." Isn't that reason enough to vote?

Noooo.  :D
  • Why not message me for actual unenemy? :p

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Messaged a few people. Rancoura gave me a task. I have amnesty and stuff is in progress, just didn't realize how uhh...for the Wyrd your guards are :p 

While hunting on astral:

An efflorescent celestial tells you, "Breandryn loves the entire world."

This is pretty much accurate :D
  • edited March 2017

(Fire Hogwash): Steingrim (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Riding on the Skarsh, I've got my hat - on, I've got my boots - dusty. I've got my saddle On my beast. He's called....T-t-t-t-t-trigger Of course. I wanna be a minstrel and you can be a minstrel. I wanna be a minstrel and you can be a minstrel. I wanna be a minstrel. (woman's voice) Riding on the Skarsh, Following my man. His name is Noth, Can you believe that? Camping on the skarsh. Plays havoc with my hair. Makes me feel quite dirty, Though we all do dirty sometimes. Looking like a hero, mandolin at my side, Chewing my cactus weeeeeeeeed and feeling mighty fine. Out on the horizon, I see a puff of smoke. Lucidians on the warpath, (Lucidian voice) Lizard man speak-em with forked tongue. I wanna be a minstrel and you can be a minstrel I wanna be a minstrel. My name is Noth, And one day I'll be the Thousandfold's moth yo yo."

(The referenced song, by the way:)